• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Just to clarify. The first thread did not get "deleted". It was closed as it ceased long ago being an actual product review which is what this specific forum is for. The thread is still viewable by all members for reference purposes.

I am going to move this thread to the "Request for Opinions/reviews" forum for the time being. I think it is a more appropriate spot.

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town

He is also excited to be including in each box shipped out from this date a "special plug" that will make removal of the atomizer a snap. This way if anything ever does go wrong with the atomizer , you can snap it loose, send it back to him for a replacement. This will be much easier for replacement, including shipping costs for both you and Carlos.

This is a very good idea. Sometimes waiting works out to our advantage.:)

Thanks for doing the updates, WhatAClumsyGirl.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Just to clarify. The first thread did not get "deleted". It was closed as it ceased long ago being an actual product review which is what this specific forum is for. The thread is still viewable by all members for reference purposes.

I am going to move this thread to the "Request for Opinions/Reviews" forum for the time being. I think it is a more appropriate spot.

Yup i meant closed..not deleted. Thanks for moving it Elendil...I wasnt sure where to put it. So now im finally in the right place :)

ANyways...hope this helps anyone who has any questions...and if so, please email him at that above email address.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
He may be caught up by mid to late February. And dropped another hint about a special sauce 510 atty in the works:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Could you imagine how such a atty for everyone could change the game? Maybe the Chinese would quit selling us these disposable ones.

Last edited:

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
I'm patiently awaiting my "JB is shipping" email too! (Ordered Jan 4, 2010)
Can't wait to read everyone's reviews of the JB.
Oh and Carlos if you ever get a chance to read this, thanks!
Job well done on getting helper. I hope you are no longer stressing over this and that you continue to have lots of business.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Hey Thy...glad you joined.

Yeah...at least Elendil opened up the old thread for us..yay..Glad of that.

Carlos will be rejoining soon as a Supplier...so maybe he can get his own forum later on down the road.

He's been so busy getting these out and so swamped...i wanted to help him out. Truelove has been helping get out information as well.

I'm biased...Love this thing..and want everyone to have one.

Elendil has been a great help to me in getting this group thing here...Really appreciate your help !

Hey..my day off...what else am I going to do ? Cleaned house yesterday...today is my Me Day..and I can do whatever i want :p

Back to work tomorrow :(

Hope you're doing well, Thy !!

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
Hey Thy...glad you joined.

Yeah...at least Elendil opened up the old thread for us..yay..Glad of that.

Carlos will be rejoining soon as a Supplier...so maybe he can get his own forum later on down the road.

He's been so busy getting these out and so swamped...i wanted to help him out. Truelove has been helping get out information as well.

I'm biased...Love this thing..and want everyone to have one.

Elendil has been a great help to me in getting this group thing here...Really appreciate your help !

Hey..my day off...what else am I going to do ? Cleaned house yesterday...today is my Me Day..and I can do whatever i want :p

Back to work tomorrow :(

Hope you're doing well, Thy !!

Can you find out what order number he is up to and possible update this thread a couple times a week. It sure would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread