• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I ordered mine on November 17th i think...but, I was first in line I think when he got slammed with alot of orders. That's why he was so far behind and in the meantime he had a new version on the table as well.

He won't be taking any new orders until after the 1st of the year...basically because he's trying to get out the orders that were already placed. I think after he gets caught up it will probably be a much less wait time until you receive it.

His new site looks great..and he also is selling eliquid.

I will have to have a conference with my other Wussie Sistas..before we allow any male members to join... :)

Gesagen

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Massachusetts
I ordered mine on November 17th i think...but, I was first in line I think when he got slammed with alot of orders. That's why he was so far behind and in the meantime he had a new version on the table as well.

He won't be taking any new orders until after the 1st of the year...basically because he's trying to get out the orders that were already placed. I think after he gets caught up it will probably be a much less wait time until you receive it.

His new site looks great..and he also is selling eliquid.

I will have to have a conference with my other Wussie Sistas..before we allow any male members to join... :)

Could I, ahem, be permitted to the , ahem, you know...join in the Club, pretty please.....I can Wuss really, really good... :D
I could even prepay my dues early, if that helps any....

Gesagen

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Could I, ahem, be permitted to the , ahem, you know...join in the Club, pretty please.....I can Wuss really, really good... :D
I could even prepay my dues early, if that helps any....

Gesagen

LOL of course Gesagen...Omg..We're really gonna have a Carlos Wussie Club !! :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread