ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    I'm starting to think that new server must be in Bangladesh :laugh:
    abc_tangled_powerlines_dhaka_101211jpg_ssh.jpg

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Calling it a night guys, have a good one :)

Good night lovely and handsome Lurkers :wub:

Sweet dreams, Dale :wub:

Well I'm pretty sure it wasn't Bullwinkle, so it had to be him. :lol:

Lolz! Tell him to knock it off, I'm having a hard time seeing who I'm responding to, ya know I gotta actually read your names instead of glancing at the avatar. :laugh:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Sara :wub:

Have you reported it in site help and feedback?
    I haven't. I just figured they were working on things. Especially since others were having issues too.

ETA Just read up over there. Some are having the same problems with their iPads. Also, when I was there the avatars/likes showed up. Came back over here and they were gone. Refreshed a few times and they were here. Seems they come and go for me lolololol. Then again, maybe it's all in my head.

Last edited:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning lovely lurkers. :wub:

It's a beautiful warm day today, already 76, but rain is on the way this evening and will drop about 30 degrees after that. :ohmy:

Hope everyone is having a beautiful Saturday.
    Good morning Angel :wub:

Ick! better bundle up. Brr! Cold and windy here.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely lurkers. :wub:

It's a beautiful warm day today, already 76, but rain is on the way this evening and will drop about 30 degrees after that. :ohmy:

Hope everyone is having a beautiful Saturday.
    Good afternoon Angel :wub:
    We started out too warm but the temperature has dropped 10 degrees already and we have 40 mph winds :eek:

I haven't. I just figured they were working on things. Especially since others were having issues too.

ETA Just read up over there. Some are having the same problems with their iPads. Also, when I was there the avatars/likes showed up. Came back over here and they were gone. Refreshed a few times and they were here. Seems they come and go for me lolololol. Then again, maybe it's all in my head.
    Weird :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread