daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hiya Dale :wub:

How was the sweat box today :blink::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Uncomfortably warm :p It wasn’t terrible but I expect the temperature will keep rising until he’s forced to fix it ... or the inspector complains; whichever comes first :facepalm:

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Uncomfortably warm :p It wasn’t terrible but I expect the temperature will keep rising until he’s forced to fix it ... or the inspector complains; whichever comes first :facepalm:
    Yeah sweat and meat is not a good mixture :lol::lol::lol::lol:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Gramps BBQ_zpsdyw6fckp.gif

Home of the midnight Bar-B-Que :laugh:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Good morning lovely lurkers. :wub:

Ugh what a day yesterday...wasted the whole day having to train the new girl (opinion is still out on how she's going to be though)...and it stormed so bad yesterday, that most roads were temporarily flooded and we lost our internet and phones, which made it especially difficult to do any training since a lot of what we do requires the internet...they were working on it when I left so hopefully it's fixed.

Dale, sorry you're having to work in that heat...hope the boss fixes it really soon.

Hope everyone has a good day today.

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    So I go in yesterday to have the drainage tube removed and get a general checkup to see if everything looks OK. They get the tube out and start peeking around which hurts like hell as I still can't open my mouth very wide. The trauma to the jaw tissue was pretty severe (even today, it's still hard as a rock and while I can open up just a bit more than yesterday, it hurts like hell to go any wider).

So what does the @#$P)(&* @W#)&*( @#)(*&#$P)O( @#)(*)#$&()!!! do? He sticks a mirror in my mouth and then presses hard on the side of the cheek to see if there's any puss oozing out from the extraction site. The pain was indescribable and I passed out. I came to with 6 faces hovering over me, and I immediately start swearing. Good thing I'm not allowed to carry on military installations because I'd have shot the [censored]. Holy crap that hurt!

Got home and took 2 percosets for that pain. And I was doing so well prior to that in not taking that stuff.

Today is a bit better. Pain is about a 4, but tolerable with the 800mg ibuprofen pills they gave me. Trying to save the good stuff for when I have a migraine. I usually don't take the percosets until I start sweating because of the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread