KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
Morning Lurkers
upload_2018-11-17_5-47-20.jpeg

am off today so may just go back to bed.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good afternoon lurkers :wub:

Oh Dale, :unsure: hope you were able to get a nap.

KC, woot!! Enjoy your day off and the extra sleep.

That’s great news, Joey :thumbs:

Just got home from soccer. We had the house league at 10, had to leave that early for the travel team at noon. We won the first, lost the second. :(

Hope everyone is enjoying the day :)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good afternoon lurkers :wub:

Oh Dale, :unsure: hope you were able to get a nap.

KC, woot!! Enjoy your day off and the extra sleep.

That’s great news, Joey :thumbs:

Just got home from soccer. We had the house league at 10, had to leave that early for the travel team at noon. We won the first, lost the second. :(

Hope everyone is enjoying the day :)
    Good afternoon Sara :wub: You must have had to leave early today, glad they had a win anyway :thumb:

It was a bit of a struggle but I did finally get a brief nap this afternoon :)

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good afternoon Sara :wub: You must have had to leave early today, glad they had a win anyway :thumb:

It was a bit of a struggle but I did finally get a brief nap this afternoon :)
    Yay! Glad you got a bit more sleep. Sorry it was a struggle. Hopefully you sleep good tonight.

Yeah, we had to leave early this morning but not too early. 4 more travel games this session. Looks like this was the only conflicting game :thumb:
    Though two of the four are at 4pm on Sundays :eek: it’s a 45 min drive :rolleyes:

This too shall pass :laugh:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Yay! Glad you got a bit more sleep. Sorry it was a struggle. Hopefully you sleep good tonight.

Yeah, we had to leave early this morning but not too early. 4 more travel games this session. Looks like this was the only conflicting game :thumb:
    Though two of the four are at 4pm on Sundays :eek: it’s a 45 min drive :rolleyes:

This too shall pass :laugh:
    Yeah it was probably for the best that I didn’t sleep much and will hopefully sleep better tonight :)

I’m surprised they play on Sunday evenings :?: Sure hope these are indoor games :unsure:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Yeah it was probably for the best that I didn’t sleep much and will hopefully sleep better tonight :)

I’m surprised they play on Sunday evenings :?: Sure hope these are indoor games :unsure:
    Yes, thank goodness. They are indoor. Still need my gloves/lap blanket though because it sure is cold inside.

Hope you sleep good :)

Sweet dreams Dale and lurkers :wub: I’m gonna sign off too.

Users who are viewing this thread