images

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning, Dale :wub:

Buffalo has to have at least one winning team :facepalm: The Bills (football) haven’t been a decent team since I was in high school and the Sabres (hockey) haven’t made it to the playoffs in 8 years. Lacrosse it is. :laugh:
    Haven't heard about Lacrosse in years.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good evening all. :wub:
    Wow, I was gone a few days!! :oops:
    Not even going to *try* to comment on everything, but sounds like everyone had a pretty good week, except for the snow. :nah:

Not a lot going on here, work is getting busier, as it always does this time of year...which means everyone is so much fun to be around! :laugh:

Mimi is doing very well. Keeping me busy, and trying to get her used to living on a fairly busy corner, next to a park...next to a community building.
    She's coming along though, I think she's getting used to all the different noises.
    Had a mild thunderstorm come through and she doesn't seem to be fearful of them, so hopefully she won't be.
    Been reading a book on dog training...Lord help me, Mimi does the submissive ...... thing at a mild behavior correction, bless her heart.

Sundayitis is in full swing here. :cry: UGH...retirement is just too far off!!

Been busy all day doing I have no idea what other than laundry...ready to go soak and get my pj's on and veg on the sofa.

Heading off but didn't want another day to pass without checking in on everyone. :wub:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening all. :wub:
    Wow, I was gone a few days!! :oops:
    Not even going to *try* to comment on everything, but sounds like everyone had a pretty good week, except for the snow. :nah:

Not a lot going on here, work is getting busier, as it always does this time of year...which means everyone is so much fun to be around! :laugh:

Mimi is doing very well. Keeping me busy, and trying to get her used to living on a fairly busy corner, next to a park...next to a community building.
    She's coming along though, I think she's getting used to all the different noises.
    Had a mild thunderstorm come through and she doesn't seem to be fearful of them, so hopefully she won't be.
    Been reading a book on dog training...Lord help me, Mimi does the submissive ...... thing at a mild behavior correction, bless her heart.

Sundayitis is in full swing here. :cry: UGH...retirement is just too far off!!

Been busy all day doing I have no idea what other than laundry...ready to go soak and get my pj's on and veg on the sofa.

Heading off but didn't want another day to pass without checking in on everyone. :wub:
    Hi Lori :wub:

Ugh! That submissive ......! :eek: Sorry you’re dealing with that :(

I’ve got sundaitius too.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale and lurkers :wub:

Oh no, Lori. Thank goodness for the flooring you have. Hope she outgrows that soon. How old is she, again?

Hope you all have a good Monday. :)
    Good morning Sara :wub:

I could use a couple more hours of sleep :sleep:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    You prolly did :p

Got home, shoved a BLT in my face and off to soccer. :rolleyes:

Wanted to work out tonight but I’m tooo dang tired. Hit 10,000 steps today though.

DH leaves tomorrow for Washington DC. :(
    Won’t be back til Friday. :nah:

Hope everyone’s Monday was decent.
    You poor thing! No rest for the weary :( And on your own too, I know you don’t like that.

My Monday was okay.

Users who are viewing this thread