The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I would send them to you if they turn out ;) I’m hoping they taste lemony. Never made them before, but they sounded “springy”
    I love lemon flavored things, hoping with you that they are lemony and a little tart :)

just dropping by to say hi...finally starting to feel better just tired all of the time, guess I'm finally healing
    Hey Shad, glad you’re finally feeling some better :thumb:

I know what you mean about that tiredness, seems like I’m always tired anymore :(

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Glad things are starting to look up for you, Shad :) hope you continue on this upward trend.

I agree with the always being tired. I need to get back to walking in the morning and eating better, kinda slacked off this month.

Cookies are decent, Dale. We split one after dinner. I can taste the lemon but it definitely could use more. I used the zest and 2 tablespoons from a lemon per the recipe. Also tried the Blondie and I would have to say I’m a brownie girl at heart :lol:

Sweet dreams lurkers :wub:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    good-morning-images-with-flowers%2B%25281%2529.jpg

giphy.gif

full-english-breakfast.jpg

breakfast_breakfast-classics_big-two-do-breakfast.jpg

pastryspread.jpg

graphic-dividers-png-5.png

bcba58eb0c96dfc78b45c841ffe048d7.jpg

ronaldreagan1.jpg

3124290ff456556549b25fd1d6f208b8--inner-peace-daily-inspiration.jpg

graphic-dividers-png-5.png

easter14.png

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I didn’t, finished this morning except for a few clothes I need to put away. :)

Too sleepy right now :sleep:
    Oh good. Did ya nap? I’m ready for a nap. Will have to get to bed early tonight. Tomorrow will be a nightmare for sure. Busiest day of the year. So not looking forward to going back but all good things must come to an end ;)

Reactions: daleron

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Happy Easter lovely lurkers. :wub:

Hope everyone has been doing well...I've been enjoying my 3 day weekend...was very much needed! ;)

Had serious storms roll through on Thursday into Friday and the winds took down a huge part of my pretty tree in my front yard...was lucky that it just missed the house and that my son didn't have his car parked there because he's usually right under it. Am going to have to get a professional out to look at it because this is the second time it's been badly damaged (was struck by lightening a couple of years ago and lost a big part then too) and not sure if it can recover. :(

We did have a nice Easter dinner here...ham, baked sweet potatoes, smothered green beans and cranberry sauce...was yummy!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Oh good. Did ya nap? I’m ready for a nap. Will have to get to bed early tonight. Tomorrow will be a nightmare for sure. Busiest day of the year. So not looking forward to going back but all good things must come to an end ;)
    A little one, Elly woke me up again :glare:

Tomorrow will be the sos for me plus that new customer, definitely not looking forward to it.

Happy Easter lovely lurkers. :wub:

Hope everyone has been doing well...I've been enjoying my 3 day weekend...was very much needed! ;)

Had serious storms roll through on Thursday into Friday and the winds took down a huge part of my pretty tree in my front yard...was lucky that it just missed the house and that my son didn't have his car parked there because he's usually right under it. Am going to have to get a professional out to look at it because this is the second time it's been badly damaged (was struck by lightening a couple of years ago and lost a big part then too) and not sure if it can recover. :(

We did have a nice Easter dinner here...ham, baked sweet potatoes, smothered green beans and cranberry sauce...was yummy!
    Hi Angel :wub:

I saw your tree damage :( Glad you’re all okay though.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Oh man, isn’t that always the way. Ohhh Elly!! Lol I’m sorry you’re going to have a rough Monday also. Hope it goes quick for both of us.

Hiya Angel!!!!!! :) Your Easter dinner sounds scrumptious. So sorry about your tree. :( happy to hear it didn’t cause any damage.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Oh man, isn’t that always the way. Ohhh Elly!! Lol I’m sorry you’re going to have a rough Monday also. Hope it goes quick for both of us.

Hiya Angel!!!!!! :) Your Easter dinner sounds scrumptious. So sorry about your tree. :( happy to hear it didn’t cause any damage.

Good night Sara :wub:

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Italian rustica
    Recipe into a bowl to be mixed up
    2 eggs
    1 qt of ricotta cheese drained of water
    Shredded cold cuts
    5 slices of ham
    5 slices of salami
    5 slices of pepperoni
    3 slices swiss cheese
    4oz mozzarella cheese

Now I cheated and used ready made pie crust lol

Line the pie pan with a pie crust, spread the filling evenly then add 4oz of mozzarella cheese on top, add the 2nd pie crust on top. Cover with aluminum foil, pre heat oven to 350 and cook for an hour, remove aluminum foil and cook for another 30 minutes, let it cool off and eat :drool::drool:

33F5058A-2BEA-4A33-A602-8736E1099D9F.jpeg

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Happy Easter all and good evening. :wub:
    Been to Michigan and got home about 2:30 this afternoon...record time!
    Guess everyone was doing Easter with family, that's a good thing!

Been a really long week and totally pooped but wanted to pop by to let y'all know I'm still kicking!!

Joey your daughter (and her hair) looked absolutely beautiful!!

Angel, so sorry about your tree, glad y'all were okay though!!

Dale, lovely Easter brunch and message!!! Sure hope your boss hires some extra help!! Good grief!!

Sara, sounds like a wonderful Easter for your family too!!

Shad, hope you get over that and back to normal!!

Okay, I'm off to soak and then veg out!! Switched my days around so I'm off tomorrow! :nun: Knew I'd need a day to rest!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Italian rustica
    Recipe into a bowl to be mixed up
    2 eggs
    1 qt of ricotta cheese drained of water
    Shredded cold cuts
    5 slices of ham
    5 slices of salami
    5 slices of pepperoni
    3 slices swiss cheese
    4oz mozzarella cheese

Now I cheated and used ready made pie crust lol

Line the pie pan with a pie crust, spread the filling evenly then add 4oz of mozzarella cheese on top, add the 2nd pie crust on top. Cover with aluminum foil, pre heat oven to 350 and cook for an hour, remove aluminum foil and cook for another 30 minutes, let it cool off and eat :drool::drool:

View attachment 810669
    Sounds interesting Joey :thumb:

Happy Easter all and good evening. :wub:
    Been to Michigan and got home about 2:30 this afternoon...record time!
    Guess everyone was doing Easter with family, that's a good thing!

Been a really long week and totally pooped but wanted to pop by to let y'all know I'm still kicking!!

Joey your daughter (and her hair) looked absolutely beautiful!!

Angel, so sorry about your tree, glad y'all were okay though!!

Dale, lovely Easter brunch and message!!! Sure hope your boss hires some extra help!! Good grief!!

Sara, sounds like a wonderful Easter for your family too!!

Shad, hope you get over that and back to normal!!

Okay, I'm off to soak and then veg out!! Switched my days around so I'm off tomorrow! :nun: Knew I'd need a day to rest!
    Welcome home Lori :wub:
    Glad you scheduled a day of rest, you’ll need it :)

That’s it for me for today, good night lovely and handsome Lurkers :wub:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale and lurkers :wub:

Yum, Joey. We have a family “Easter pie” that sounds really similar. :thumbs: I’ve never made it though. I should.

Lori, good idea switching your days off. Always need an extra day after traveling. Glad your home safe and hope you had a nice time.
    Good morning Sara :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread