The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Eeesh! Hope the storm is gone, Dale. Hope it doesn’t interfere with NCIS. :unsure:

I thought about posting pics, but I’ll have to edit out the other kids, first. ;)

I’m whooped. Another long day, and I’ve been busy catching up on housework. :rolleyes:

Didn’t sleep too good last night, so I’m gonna call it. Hope your finale was a good one. Sweet dreams Dale and lurkers :wub:
    Sorry you didn’t sleep good Sara, hope tonight is better for you :wub:

No storming during the show but that was the strangest finale I’ve ever seen. No cliff hanger at all :?:

Good night lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

Reactions: Sara Love

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning lurkers :wub:

Sorry you didn’t sleep good Sara, hope tonight is better for you :wub:

No storming during the show but that was the strangest finale I’ve ever seen. No cliff hanger at all :?:

Good night lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

So glad it was uninterrupted. I noticed that with a few shows I watched this season too. No cliffhangers. Definitely weird.

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

So glad it was uninterrupted. I noticed that with a few shows I watched this season too. No cliffhangers. Definitely weird.
    Good morning Sara :wub:

Really? How strange :?: Kind of nice in a way.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Dale :wub:

I thought so too. Kept waiting for the *gasp, oh no did that just happen* and nothing :lol:

Hope you have a lovely day off. I have summer fever, bad and am tempted to just put in my two weeks and enjoy life. I don’t know why it’s really strong this year. :blink: But then I just tell myself wait 6 more years and re evaluate.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale :wub:

I thought so too. Kept waiting for the *gasp, oh no did that just happen* and nothing :lol:

Hope you have a lovely day off. I have summer fever, bad and am tempted to just put in my two weeks and enjoy life. I don’t know why it’s really strong this year. :blink: But then I just tell myself wait 6 more years and re evaluate.
    Yeah it was definitely different :confused:

I know what you mean, I keep wanting to quit just because I’m so tired all the time :(

What happens in six years? :unsure:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Yeah it was definitely different :confused:

I know what you mean, I keep wanting to quit just because I’m so tired all the time :(

What happens in six years? :unsure:
    You shouldn’t have to work as hard as you do. Physically I mean. :(

In 6, I will have 20 years in. I’m trying to hold out til I have 30 in but ugggg :lol:

• Optimistic

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good afternoon all. :wub:
    Just a flyby, but wanted to pop in.
    Glad everyone is safe from those awful storms last night!!
    Have just been too pooped by the time I get to the sofa at night to check in...nadda to report anyway. LoL
    Same ole, same ole. :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    You shouldn’t have to work as hard as you do. Physically I mean. :(

In 6, I will have 20 years in. I’m trying to hold out til I have 30 in but ugggg :lol:
    Oh you poor thing! :( Hopefully you won’t have to put up with it until 30 years go by :unsure:

Good afternoon all. :wub:
    Just a flyby, but wanted to pop in.
    Glad everyone is safe from those awful storms last night!!
    Have just been too pooped by the time I get to the sofa at night to check in...nadda to report anyway. LoL
    Same ole, same ole. :)
    Hi Lori :wub:
    Nothing much happening with us either but we keep posting :laugh:

Well Sara has a life :D

Reactions: LoriP1702

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

Haha hahaha. I don’t got no life ;) work, soccer, rinse and repeat.

Whatchu laughing at over there, Joey? :p

Hiya, Lori :wub: Glad you’re just chillin over there and that things are good. I hear ya with the pooped part.

Yeah, I’m thinking I should get your phone number, Dale. Since it’s mostly just us lurking away :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: At least that way we wouldn’t be passing each other like ships in the night (did I mess up that quote/cliche/whatever it is) :lol::lol::lol:

KIDDING!! ;)

Reactions: LoriP1702

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

Haha hahaha. I don’t got no life ;) work, soccer, rinse and repeat.

Whatchu laughing at over there, Joey? :p

Hiya, Lori :wub: Glad you’re just chillin over there and that things are good. I hear ya with the pooped part.

Yeah, I’m thinking I should get your phone number, Dale. Since it’s mostly just us lurking away :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: At least that way we wouldn’t be passing each other like ships in the night (did I mess up that quote/cliche/whatever it is) :lol::lol::lol:

KIDDING!! ;)
    Good evening Sara :)

Nah we’re keeping the tradition going here ;)

Hope your day wasn’t too bad.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good evening Sara :)

Nah we’re keeping the tradition going here ;)

Hope your day wasn’t too bad.
    Hiya Dale :) Pretty good over here. Trying to get mud stains out of kiddo’s soccer jersey. We tried cold water, detergent and baking soda soaked over night. Then today I did shout advanced spray and persil. The second worked better than the first but not quite there. So I sprayed with the shout and it’s sitting in the tub before I toss in the washer again. :rolleyes: Whoever thought it a good idea to have a light colored soccer jersey’s needs to be strung up by his toes. :laugh:

Hope your day was good. Gonna be a long one tomorrow. :glare:

• Agree

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hiya Dale :) Pretty good over here. Trying to get mud stains out of kiddo’s soccer jersey. We tried cold water, detergent and baking soda soaked over night. Then today I did shout advanced spray and persil. The second worked better than the first but not quite there. So I sprayed with the shout and it’s sitting in the tub before I toss in the washer again. :rolleyes: Whoever thought it a good idea to have a light colored soccer jersey’s needs to be strung up by his toes. :laugh:

Hope your day was good. Gonna be a long one tomorrow. :glare:
    Try some oxi clean white revive, that might help :) I agree white uniforms seem stupid :confused:

Most of the day was good. I’ve spent a lot of the afternoon and evening in the bathroom :rolleyes:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

I will look for the oxy stuff this weekend. Third wash was even better but it’s faint His jersey is yellow. They make oxy for colors too, I think. His practice jerseys are white so I will get some some of the white kind too.

Hope you all have a good day :)
    Good morning Sara :wub:

You have a good day too Sara :)

• Love

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    aww go relax dale....
    man I've been coming home from work grabbing a snack and then shortly passing out... i slept around 5pm last night and woke around 4am....and i'm still tired :lol:
    Just finished a salad and a piece of roast pork, relaxing as much as I can with a house full of people :p

You slept 11 hours?! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread