The Lurker Thread

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good morning Dale and Joey :wub:

Yuuuup!! 5:25 this morning :rolleyes: close enough to the alarm why bother attempting to go back to sleep. Happy Fri-Yay!!

Was freezing last night at soccer. Temp was 73 :?: Definitely not ready for cooler temps. Don’t like how the sunshine is leaving me earlier and earlier either :nah: I really need to move somewhere tropical. :lol:

Glad to hear your daughter is liking school, Joey. I was thinking she’s close in age with kiddo, what grade?

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Yuuuup!! 5:25 this morning :rolleyes: close enough to the alarm why bother attempting to go back to sleep. Happy Fri-Yay!!

Was freezing last night at soccer. Temp was 73 :?: Definitely not ready for cooler temps. Don’t like how the sunshine is leaving me earlier and earlier either :nah: I really need to move somewhere tropical. :lol:

Glad to hear your daughter is liking school, Joey. I was thinking she’s close in age with kiddo, what grade?
    Good morning Sara :wub:

Freezing at 73?! :ohmy: That’s just getting comfortable :laugh:
    Come down here, I can Promise you won’t be cold :facepalm:

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Good morning Joey :wub:

I wish, once I’m awake I’m up.

I’m the same way lol

She is 9 starting 4th grade :shock::lol:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    Releaser of the KRAKEN
    tenor.gif

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    So we have a 3rd, 4th and 6th grader. Oh how I wish kiddo was going into 3rd or even 4th. :unsure: I am so not looking forward to middle school. He will be 11 in October. :shock:

Hahaha I think it felt cold because I was just sitting there and there was no humidity. I think if I had a sweatshirt I would have been fine.

Oh my, is it busy today. You’d have thought it was the start of summer versus the end. Should go quickly. :thumbs:

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

Good morning lurkers :wub:

Late to bed, early to rise :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday!
    Good morning Sara :wub:
    Why late to bed? :?: I was sound asleep by 9 :lol:

Things are going ok. How have you been ?
    I’ve been okay too ;)

Reactions: Sara Love

Users who are viewing this thread