The Lurker Thread

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
That’s great Sara! Hope it’s as good as you think :thumb:
Sorry you’re hip has been bothering you, hope it keeps improving. Don’t stress it!
I made it slow but sure :thumbs:

I think I irritated either my hip flexor or IT band. Found some exercises to stretch and strengthen and it’s much better than it was.

Today was pretty decent :)

Hope you had a good one, Dale. I’m about to go lay down and watch a movie. Sweet dreams. :wub:

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I made it slow but sure :thumbs:

I think I irritated either my hip flexor or IT band. Found some exercises to stretch and strengthen and it’s much better than it was.

Today was pretty decent :)

Hope you had a good one, Dale. I’m about to go lay down and watch a movie. Sweet dreams. :wub:
    It was okay Sara, glad you had a good one :)

Good night, enjoy your movie :wub:

Good night lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

• Love
    Reactions: Sara Love

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale :wub: and Lurkers :)

Hows it going :)
    Good afternoon Joey :wub:
    Not so good, our water has been shut off since Sunday evening. Haven’t been able to get together with the the guy who usually helps us. DH is trying to fix it himself out of desperation :unsure:

Other than that great I guess :laugh:

• Optimistic

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Good afternoon Joey :wub:
    Not so good, our water has been shut off since Sunday evening. Haven’t been able to get together with the the guy who usually helps us. DH is trying to fix it himself out of desperation :unsure:

Other than that great I guess :laugh:
    Oh boy that’s not good, hope dh can get it fixed soon :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

Oh thank goodness you have water again, Dale. :thumbs: can’t have you stinking up the joint :lol: bet that bath was amazing!

Blizzard on the way and a snow day for kiddo tomorrow. :rolleyes:
    Hi Sara! :wub: Missed you.

A blizzard you say? That sounds terrible :eek: I sure hope you’re staying home with kiddo :unsure:

Yeah, now I smell like honeysuckle :D

• Love

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning lurkers :wub:

I had gotten sucked into a trashy reality show on Netflix and spent every spare moment watching the episodes :shock: didn’t even realize I hadn’t stopped in the other day to say hello. :lol: missed you too.

You know it....a snow day for him is a snow day for me ;) this will probably be the last year I can take advantage since he is growing up. He probably could have stayed home by himself today and maybe I’m being a helicopter parent but we don’t have close neighbors, we’ve only just started leaving him home for short periods of time and he has no siblings. So I think in this case it’s a little different. Next year he will be forced to take the bus home (too old for after school care) let himself in by himself and be here alone for a few hours every day. I’m thinking the added independence will boost his confidence in being here alone.

Not a ton of snow out there but the wind is definitely causing it to drift and visibility not so good.

Hope everyone has a good day!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lurkers :wub:

I had gotten sucked into a trashy reality show on Netflix and spent every spare moment watching the episodes :shock: didn’t even realize I hadn’t stopped in the other day to say hello. :lol: missed you too.

You know it....a snow day for him is a snow day for me ;) this will probably be the last year I can take advantage since he is growing up. He probably could have stayed home by himself today and maybe I’m being a helicopter parent but we don’t have close neighbors, we’ve only just started leaving him home for short periods of time and he has no siblings. So I think in this case it’s a little different. Next year he will be forced to take the bus home (too old for after school care) let himself in by himself and be here alone for a few hours every day. I’m thinking the added independence will boost his confidence in being here alone.

Not a ton of snow out there but the wind is definitely causing it to drift and visibility not so good.

Hope everyone has a good day!
    Good morning Sara :wub:
    Trashy? What kind of trashy? :sneaky:

I agree he’s not old enough to stay home alone, things aren’t like they were when I was growing up :(

Enjoy your day off :)

Good morning Dale, Sara and Lurkers :)

Hope you all have a great day :)
    Good morning Joey :wub: Hope you’re doing okay :)

Reactions: JoeyC

Users who are viewing this thread