The Lurker Thread

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Yum!! Scampi.

We had those tator tot muffin thingies. So like a cheeseburger/“fry” in muffin form with corn as a side.

Mac and cheese and french dip sandwiches this weekend. We have cheese, milk and beef to use up. Lol.

so glad its the weekend. Except we all have a very long list of things to be done :facepalm:

hope you had a good day!!

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Yum!! Scampi.

We had those tator tot muffin thingies. So like a cheeseburger/“fry” in muffin form with corn as a side.

Mac and cheese and french dip sandwiches this weekend. We have cheese, milk and beef to use up. Lol.

so glad its the weekend. Except we all have a very long list of things to be done :facepalm:

hope you had a good day!!
    Sounds... interesting :laugh:

Ugh, why do chores have to spoil the weekend?:(

Your beef will keep a long time in the freezer, especially if you vacuum pack it.

• Agree
    Reactions: Sara Love

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning lurkers :wub:

D91B7ABD-9A74-4308-B8D6-17AF7D1B198C.jpeg They are sooo good, Dale.

We kept all the beef in the packaging it came in from the butcher. Should we unwrap and vacuum seal? We try to use some a couple times a week. I do vacuum seal anything we get from the store because it’s on the trays wrapped with cellophane.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

View attachment 937503 They are sooo good, Dale.

We kept all the beef in the packaging it came in from the butcher. Should we unwrap and vacuum seal? We try to use some a couple times a week. I do vacuum seal anything we get from the store because it’s on the trays wrapped with cellophane.
    Good morning Sara :wub:

About your beef, I don’t know since I don’t know how it’s wrapped :unsure: If it were me and something I expected to keep a long time I’d probably vacuum seal it. No need to unwrap it though, seal it paper and all ;)

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

About your beef, I don’t know since I don’t know how it’s wrapped :unsure: If it were me and something I expected to keep a long time I’d probably vacuum seal it. No need to unwrap it though, seal it paper and all ;)
    Good morning, Dale. It’s wrapped in plastic and then freezer paper. Great idea, Dale. Guess I had a brain fart lololol.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Great news!! We have quite a bit to get through, gave some to the folks.

Broke out the waffle iron. Made up two boxes worth to put in the freezer. Laundry going, did the dishes. We have the windows open and there is a nice cross breeze coming through. Supposed to reach the 80s. :thumbs:

Hope your day is going well. :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Great news!! We have quite a bit to get through, gave some to the folks.

Broke out the waffle iron. Made up two boxes worth to put in the freezer. Laundry going, did the dishes. We have the windows open and there is a nice cross breeze coming through. Supposed to reach the 80s. :thumbs:

Hope your day is going well. :)
    You’ll get through it faster than you think ;)

Wow you’ve been busy! :ohmy: I freeze a lot of waffles for DH but prefer to make fresh if I’m eating them.

It’s nice here too, was supposed to be raining but it’s a gorgeous sunny day instead.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good afternoon :wub:

Hahaha not sure how the day got away from me! Thanks for breakfast and quotes, Dale.

Whoops doesn't look like this posted. :?:

I wondered where you were;)

Got a 9 a.m. doctor appointment this morning for lab works. Whee. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Sara Love

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hope the appt went well, Dale and that your labs come back good.

Wasn’t feeling too well yesterday. Nothing serious just blah and guess I forgot to hit post lol.

I’m whooped. Hoping to get to bed early. Sweet dreams :wub:
    Good evening and good night Sara :wub:
    Hope you sleep good and wake up feeling great.

Lab work went okay although it took forever for some reason, backed up. Every thing looks good except for my pesky BP but it’s better.

Users who are viewing this thread