The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    apparently I'm feeling okish today

fixed an omelete this morning for breakfast....yeah that was fun...I totally forgot that I had eggs in the fridge...2 1/2 dozen....tested them all and only 4 of them where still good, just enough for my omelete.

now I'm fixing a big pot of vegetable soup with ground turkey
    my back isn't too happy with me at the moment but it's now simmering away
    while I was cooking the ground turkey I also loaded up the dishwasher, kill two birds with one stone....

oh well yeah der I'm feeling okish today because I'm heavily sedated....
    pollen count is extremely high today and then they were mowing the grass and then they mopped the entryway floors this morning and I could not breath at all....and then my skin started itching like crazy so I've been popping benadryl's every 3 hours and slathering myself up with cortisone cream every now and then
    Hi Shad :wub:
    Well at least you’re feeling okish today :)

I bet she was Dale ;)

ooh yum. Veggie soup!! Sorry Shad, glad the Benadryl is helping. I’ve never experienced seasonal allergies until this year. I can not imagine what y’all go through. My eyes itch something fierce and I wear contacts so it’s very frustrating because the only eye drops we have you have to remove the lenses and I hate putting them in daily. I wear the ones you can keep in for 30 days before tossing them.

Chinese for dinner cuz everyone is tired lol
    I’ve never had the desire for contact lenses :?: Glasses suit me just fine.

Yeah I’ve developed a sinus headache this afternoon, Tylenol is helping some. Apparently there is some weather up in central Arkansas. Here it’s sunny and hot.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: Sara Love

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    even with all the allergy meds in my system I'm still trying to get a headache...comes and goes, just enough to be annoying

lol apparently we had an earthquake here in indiana today
    out round terre haute
    I didn't feel anything here
    I’ve only felt one earthquake and it was when I was a child.

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Good evening lurkers:)
    Supper was pretty good, fried pork chops, bbq beans and a mixture of cabbage and sausage ... made us think of an egg roll without the wrap :laugh:
    Sounds pretty good :) we had cheddar bacon brats and hot dogs with mac & cheese :)

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Good morning Dale and Sara :wub:

Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

DH would love your meal ;)
    Not a big fan of brats but I like the cheddar bacon ones and Nathans hot dogs were always my favorite dogs ;)
    Good morning Dale :wub:

both dinners sounds amazing. We had stuffed shells.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale :wub:

both dinners sounds amazing. We had stuffed shells.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
    Good morning Sara :wub:
    Better than more hotdogs :laugh:

Good morning Dale and Sara :wub:

Not a big fan of brats but I like the cheddar bacon ones and Nathans hot dogs were always my favorite dogs ;)

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    There’s a jalapeño cheese sausage I like okay.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I should have added that he isn't bratty all the time ;) and I know there are definitely days where I am the brat. Lol.

Jalapeño and cheese mmmm!!! Zomg!!! DH picked up more hot dogs for the 4th :shock:

Whooo, we are gonna sleep good tonight. Just got home from the soccer tournament. Picked up subway on the way home. Kids played their hearts out despite losing both games. The standings for all the teams were wonky due to covid and we ended up playing teams that aren’t even in our division. But the kids had a good time in between the games.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I should have added that he isn't bratty all the time ;) and I know there are definitely days where I am the brat. Lol.

Jalapeño and cheese mmmm!!! Zomg!!! DH picked up more hot dogs for the 4th :shock:

Whooo, we are gonna sleep good tonight. Just got home from the soccer tournament. Picked up subway on the way home. Kids played their hearts out despite losing both games. The standings for all the teams were wonky due to covid and we ended up playing teams that aren’t even in our division. But the kids had a good time in between the games.
    More hotdogs?! :facepalm::lol: Poor Sara ;)

Sorry your team didn’t win but glad they had a good time :thumb:

I don’t know what we’re having for supper, DH is taking the kids home and bringing something back.
    I babysat Kalli all day ;)

• Winner
    Reactions: Sara Love

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning lurkers :wub:

72CCDBC4-8CA6-4CBE-AF45-0B75A370F82C.jpeg

Happy Father’s Day to you, Joey!!! Enjoy!

ohhhhh what a great day for you, Dale :thumbs:

I’m definitely eating a burger on the 4th! Lol. Round two. We have just one game, at 8am.

Users who are viewing this thread