The Lurker Thread

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Good morning all you lovely lurkers. :wub:

I am still so tired this morning. I have a feeling it's going to be a long day. In the 30s out there now and should only get into the 40s today...not near as cold as some of you guys, but cold for us...hope you all stay warm and have a great day. :)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :wub:

Just got my second cup ... 16 degrees this morning, feels like 12 o_O

Good golly Angel, never dreamed it was a one day trip! :shock: Glad all is well, it will be a rough day for you :(

Have a good day at work Lori and Sara. :)

Try to stay warm Fran :)

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Good morning lurkers:wub::wub::wub:

Angel glad you are home safe, hope your day is calmer than you expect!:wub:

-1 here feels like -12 high is supposed to be 37... I am sooo ready for 37!

Have a good day all! I'm gonna head for work. Clay is supposed to be home this afternoon, I'm ready for that too!:rolleyes:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lurkers:wub::wub::wub:

Angel glad you are home safe, hope your day is calmer than you expect!:wub:

-1 here feels like -12 high is supposed to be 37... I am sooo ready for 37!

Have a good day all! I'm gonna head for work. Clay is supposed to be home this afternoon, I'm ready for that too!:rolleyes:
    Good morning Bobbi :wub:
    Hope Clay gets home early! ;)

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good morning Lurkers :)

Great day for a ride,NOT !!:laugh:

0°F

-18°C

Humidity 83%
    Wind Speed S 6 mph
    Barometer 30.69 in (1042.2 mb)
    Dewpoint -4°F (-20°C)
    Visibility 10.00 mi
    Wind Chill -12°F (-24°C)
    Last update 19 Dec 6:53 am CST

grandmato5

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2010
    WNY
    Good morning all :wub: On my second cup of coffee here too :)

Glad you made it home safely Angel.

Hope it warms up for everyone this week.

Trying to decide what has to get done today. Water therapy later this morning but can't decide if I need to go to the grocery store after that or wait until later in the week when its a little warmer. I think I'm gonna make finishing the clothes packing my goal for the afternoon. That always seems to take forever since I can never make up my mind what to take :rolleyes: :lol:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Lurkers :)

Great day for a ride,NOT !!:laugh:

0°F

-18°C

Humidity 83%
    Wind Speed S 6 mph
    Barometer 30.69 in (1042.2 mb)
    Dewpoint -4°F (-20°C)
    Visibility 10.00 mi
    Wind Chill -12°F (-24°C)
    Last update 19 Dec 6:53 am CST
    Good morning OBG :wub:
    Nope nope! Truck only for the time being! :eek:

Good morning all :wub: On my second cup of coffee here too :)

Glad you made it home safely Angel.

Hope it warms up for everyone this week.

Trying to decide what has to get done today. Water therapy later this morning but can't decide if I need to go to the grocery store after that or wait until later in the week when its a little warmer. I think I'm gonna make finishing the clothes packing my goal for the afternoon. That always seems to take forever since I can never make up my mind what to take :rolleyes: :lol:
    Good morning grandmato :wub:

I hate packing for two days, can't imagine packing for how long you'll be gone! :ohmy:

grandmato5

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2010
    WNY
    Good morning OBG :wub:
    Nope nope! Truck only for the time being! :eek:
    Good morning grandmato :wub:
    I hate packing for two days, can't imagine packing for how long you'll be gone! :ohmy:

I hated figuring out which clothes to take the first year but its gotten easier. It's amazing how many things in my closets here I really don't need to be just fine;) :lol: Shoes are the hardest, I've got what I want to take laying out and now it's time to pick 3 pairs to put back in the closet :shock: :D :lol:

Just finished calling to have the newspaper delivery cancelled as of Monday. Now I've got to find the USPS webpage to have our mail forwarded and get that taken care of. Grandson is staying in the house this winter so there are some things we normally do that won't have to be done this year. On the other hand, a little nervous to be leaving an almost 19 year old here without us for almost 4 months.

Anybody want to come bake some Christmas cookies for me? Not sure I'm gonna find time to get them done. I guess that's what bakeries are for. :D

While you're at it, would you pay my bills for me Dale? :D I pay all mine on the 20th so that's on my list for tomorrow.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I hated figuring out which clothes to take the first year but its gotten easier. It's amazing how many things in my closets here I really don't need to be just fine;) :lol: Shoes are the hardest, I've got what I want to take laying out and now it's time to pick 3 pairs to put back in the closet :shock: :D :lol:

Just finished calling to have the newspaper delivery cancelled as of Monday. Now I've got to find the USPS webpage to have our mail forwarded and get that taken care of. Grandson is staying in the house this winter so there are some things we normally do that won't have to be done this year. On the other hand, a little nervous to be leaving an almost 19 year old here without us for almost 4 months.

Anybody want to come bake some Christmas cookies for me? Not sure I'm gonna find time to get them done. I guess that's what bakeries are for. :D

While you're at it, would you pay my bills for me Dale? :D I pay all mine on the 20th so that's on my list for tomorrow.
    Errr :unsure:
    My baking days are pretty much over :D

Can't help with your bills either :( We want to eat Christmas :lol:

Oh boy, you're leaving a 18 year old male in your house for 4 months :shock:
    I'm sure it will be fine, just fine :unsure:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Lunchtime check-in...boy, is it cold out there today...and I forget to take my little heater with me to the office and I've been freezing all morning...even with the heat on, it's cold by my desk...I'm not forgetting it when I go back.

Bobbi, hope Clay gets back soon...I know that'll be a relief once he's back

Grandmato, I don't envy you having to do all that packing...and, um, an 18 year old left to their own devices for several months...hmmm, yeah, like Dale said I'm sure it'll be fine! :?::blink:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Lunchtime check-in...boy, is it cold out there today...and I forget to take my little heater with me to the office and I've been freezing all morning...even with the heat on, it's cold by my desk...I'm not forgetting it when I go back.

Bobbi, hope Clay gets back soon...I know that'll be a relief once he's back

Grandmato, I don't envy you having to do all that packing...and, um, an 18 year old left to their own devices for several months...hmmm, yeah, like Dale said I'm sure it'll be fine! :?::blink:
    Angel, when you get home if you will immediately put that heater in your car you won't forget it again :?:

:lol:

Sorry :oops:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    1929593_412772078919785_7096904867127621398_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread