Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Every Fri-YAY I think of Sara.
1laugh.gif

Well, I got the yard mowed yesterday without hitting anything. Of course, I did so much trim work that I did not have to get too close to anything. heehee It was a beautiful day for mowing although when you are going that fast it can get a little chilly. I had on shorts.

I did not sleep long but I slept good. I'll take it. I guess I have been running around so much, I was exhausted. Either way, I felt like I had slept when I woke up.
dancing.gif

I have nothing planned for this weekend. (Joey, I would have loved a butterfly exhibit).
RatYes.gif

What exciting plans does everyone have? Inquiring minds. . .

:wub:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good evening lurkers :wub:

Fri-Yay it is indeed!!!! Love that you ladies think of me :)

Pay day for some (yay!!) weekend for others (woot!!) or just another day that ends in Y! :lol: Either which way, it’s a good one.

Shorts and mowing…..sheesh, we got snow coming tomorrow :yawn: and wind. I know it’s technically Spring but I really think our Winter was more like WINDer.

No exciting weekend here. I need to finish my spring cleaning (we’ll be hosting 13 for Easter) and kiddo has his final indoor soccer game on Sunday night.

Hope everyone has a peaceful evening!!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening everyone :)

We had violent storms and tornadoes in the area today but all is quiet now.

Bela and DH are at the church game night right now and she’ll be spending the weekend, tomorrow I’ll also be watching Kalli while DH and DS do some floors.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    Yes, shorts yesterday but today. . . I needed a blanket. I finally made it to the gym and then stopped to pick up salad stuff for the weekend. There is 70% chance rain tomorrow and I am not going anywhere.

A friend told me about a garden center that I had never heard of and I am going to try to go first of the week. I decorated the back porch with everything I could find beachy. I am looking for some tropical-looking plants and maybe a comfortable chair for me to sit out there. I am looking forward to it. Dad would not let me keep the door open and cool it. He said I could sit out there but I couldn't use the ceiling fan. I have added my style and I am going to enjoy it this year.

I made the mistake of buying cheese today. I know better. I just cannot eat cheese in moderation. So good.
    animated-mouse-image-0043.gif
    animated-mouse-image-0223.gif

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Dale :wub:

Hopefully no damage for you, Dale and I hope your power came back on, Joey. We had thunderstorms around 2 this morning. Lucy woke us at the first sounds of rumbling off in the distance. Then she spent the next hour singing with the thunder until it passed over us. Lol!

Woke to 57 degrees and another windstorm. Supposed to settle down this evening.

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday!!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    Sara, I was not laughing at your storm or weather, I was laughing at Lucy singing for an hour. I just had to chuckle.

Hope everyone has their power back on and enjoying the day. I am dragging big time today and moving like an old woman. Hey, I guess I am.
    1laugh.gif
    I am in an argument with myself right now. Not sure who will win about going to the gym. heehee The rain just makes me feel so yucky.

:wub:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    Your beach-y porch sounds wonderful Rat2 :thumb:
    I am by no means anything close to an interior decorator but it has my style anyway and I do think it will be a happy place for me to spend some time when I stay home long enough to enjoy it. Seems like I am only here on rainy days.
    1YES.gif

Hope you storms have passed. Whew! That sounds awful.
    DrawHeart.gif

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    Hope you start feeling better Rat2.
    Me too. I have my gym clothes on and I am going to make myself go for a quick workout. I hate to let this rain and my joints jack my joy.
    1No.gif

I think you are the "happy" kind of busy. heehee Enjoy your day.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    Feeling much better and I am glad I made myself go walk. The sun made an appearance and I went and looked at plants at Lowes. They have some gorgeous plants. I did not buy anything today because I am going to look around.

My cousin called and she is bringing pizza over to her mom's so she invited me. Pizza sounds pretty good to my tastebuds.
    pizza.gif

Users who are viewing this thread