the new GG (maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
In your bushes, watching you undress
As I said no one wins. Someone was very close saying that a nice name would be eros, but then I change my mind. So I will make a video lottery and the winner takes the HK11. (With a video I will play fair as always):)

Oh, I know... I was prodding you to do the lottery now :D

And Eros was me (!!!!) Darn, so close (again)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Oh, I know... I was prodding you to do the lottery now :D

And Eros was me (!!!!) Darn, so close (again)

xa xa you were my friend??? ok then I will put 2 lots for you in basket. I think its fair for the other people.

I am going for shopping and I will come back to make the lottery;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
"Say hello to my little friend."

Just one of those movie quotes that most people remember. Just saying if you have not seen it; it's a very good old movie to watch.

I have seen many movies, I remember small things about them but I always know the next scene when I see them again :D:D

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
GG Gaia

Gaia is Mother Earth. She is from whom everything comes, and she is not only a divinity, she is Earth. She bore the Titans as well as monsters like the hundred armed men, and some of the Cyclopes - others were sons of Poseidon. She was the daughter of Chaos. She was a primeval goddess, born along with creation itself, and had a large role in the population of the world. She was primarily spoken of as a "Mother of other Gods", rather than having her own myths. Still, she's a major player in the myths of the sucession of the King of Kings. You should read more about her.
"Mother of other mods" lol.

GG Teli
GG Grand
GG scopic
GG spin
GG boy (best one yet) lol.

Last edited:

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
Hmmmm.... so the new GG will be abandoning the 18560 battery option? Have to say, I very rarely use my 18650.

I agree with the physical changes. These changes will I presume put the advantages of the Grant into a mix with some of the advantages of the Trans with a small button alteration.

However, this is nitpicking, but I'm not sure I like the character/numeral choice of name and that this complements previous marketing of the brand. This is after all a high end supposedly hand made mod. "K11" somehow makes it sounds like it came out off a production line.

Also , is this going to be a 6v + only GG?

Last edited:

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
As for batteries, it will take (without moving anything inside)

AAAA
AAA
AA
CR2
CR123A

Anything else on the market now or in the future, from 40 to 70 mm

ps............. 1xcr123A needs 5 mm spacers to work. All the other batteries are available without spacers

Imeo posted this on the other thread Vaughanie, so 18650 still included.. thankfully, as that one is my favourite..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread