The NEW JBOX from JBoxshop.com - my First Impressions : Entire reading suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkbryson

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
Philippines
I ordered Sept. 22 order# 440 I wonder how many order that are sill waiting for this device. I know I don't want mine anymore. Honestly, at this point we all will be lucky to even see our box or $$ at this point. Just my opinion.

I second this! I don't want my box anymore. Hoping for money back so I can go spend it with somebody that really cares about vaping and looks after their customers.
Saying it again. There is no excuse for not communicating with customers. Especially when you have over 60 people waiting for a product.

Santini

Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
WAKE UP CALL WAKE UP CALL! The problem with this whole situation is that we got way too emotionally attached to the jbox. How, you might ask? We looked at Jason as being a part of the vape community, thus looking to him as a fellow man, a buddy to vaping world. In reality, we should have looked at this as a business deal only. To us, Jason looked like a pal...to Jason, we looked like a_________.(fill in the blank) We should have never got ourselves in this situation. If any of you guys are still under the 60 day waiting period for your jbox, you need to get out RIGHT NOW. Do not wait thinking that you will receive your Jbox. Trust me, you never will receive it.

Jim66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2012
Amherst, Ohio
#407 on 17 August. Soulcage and I are in the same boat. We are both screwed because too much time has passed. Remember folks, you must submit a claim to your bank or credit card company before 60 days. This guy is a dirt bag.

There is no good excuse for his lack of communication. My compassion is gone. My patience is gone. My wallet is empty. I don't like this guy. I also do not think he started out with good intentions. I believe he planned on pulling a scam from the beginning.

This is a big deal now. There was a lot of money taken. The VapeTeam is aware of this, and I believe it is the root cause of his removal from the show. They would gain a lot of respect from the community if they would publicly acknowledge this issue and condemn Jason's actions.

Singha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Paris-Fr
Damn....so we are up to 65 at least

Has anyone other than a reviewer received one?

Yes me #400 ordered the August10 and received the Sept20, the last pic in the the website (customer creation).
Never heard about Jason before to see a review of JBox on UK forum...
But i'm not so "lucky" as i ordered a second one on Sept23 and will need one day to change battery of the 1st one.

Last edited:

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
I can't HELP but add my two cents...I was ripped off by a Vaper named CHRIS RICHARDSON from WINSTON-SALEM, NC for 75$ two weeks before Christmas, promising stuff he never sent...I'd never done PayPal before, so I didn't know about the "gift" thing...so, PayPal won't help me at all...oh, we'll, it's a lesson, I guess...as a COMMUNITY we need to be more aware than we have been until recently about rip-off artists and folks SAYING that they are selling something that they don't have!!!

Our community is young, and additionally, we are attracting a lot of people that none of us know, who aren't active in the forums or anywhere else, and we need to be more aware!!! As a community, we are very giving and trusting...I was amazed at the number of not just vendors but just plain Community members who sent me e-mails and PMs offering items to make up for the things I had paid CHRIS RIHARDSON for...and...if I had been an unscrupulous person, I "could" have really "cashed in" on the kindness that the community offered me...but as I told everyone who contacted me...I already have so much vape gear...to accept theirs would have made me no better than my thief was!! I am GRATEFUL to the many many folks who heard about the problem and offered things from their heart...I hope that our community never changes...BUT we DO need to be aware of the people we buy things from...our community is not immune to the same selfish greed that blossoms outside our doors.

PLEASE, if you do business with a Vaper and they treat you right, buyer or seller, make a note on their profile, or let us all know that the person is trustworthy...bump their items in the classies, please be proactive, we MUST start patrolling our own (vaping) neighborhoods and watching out for our community!

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming...this message was brought to you by TheVocalVaper

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
This issue will be covered on Click, Bang! this coming Tuesday January 1st at 9PM EST. Kevin, the owner of VapersPlace/The VP Live Network, will be calling in to give his statement.

Anyone is welcome to call in - and if you are one of the people who paid for a Jbox and you want to have your voice heard, I definitely encourage you to call in as well.

The show can be listened to live at Vapers Place – Listen Live – VP Radio Live - if you are using a mobile device, please use this link: VP-LIVE View

soulcage

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Yes me #400 ordered the August10 and received the Sept20, the last pic in the the website (customer creation).
Never heard about Jason before to see a review of JBox on UK forum...
But i'm not so "lucky" as i ordered a second one on Sept23 and will need one day to change battery of the 1st one.

I'm 405 ordered on 8/16 and never received it. As far as I can tell from these posts my order is the cutoff between when Jason was still shipping these out and when things just stopped.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread