The NEW JBOX from JBoxshop.com - my First Impressions : Entire reading suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarkSky

Jan 21, 2012
Texas
Wow! This is just mind blowing. Dirtsearch.org.... Wow! then you take a look at this thread.. 30 votes for the Best mod!!!!!!.... unedjumacated on what country that is, but this is starting to smell. gotta wonder just how may "Jason" has collect $ for. Less about money now and more about principle for me now. Domestic and International fraud. Thinkin the local police/DA would like to know about this, IRS would love to know about all this income......

Last edited:

StarkSky

Jan 21, 2012
Texas
In original post on the JBox NebulaBrot Posted this in his review... "I have seen and held a couple of these beautiful APVs and I absolutely love them."
So are we really to believe that Jason not only duped all of us, but also duped NebulaBrot, BossPlaya, vapingmonkey, and all the members of the vape Team that knew this dude personally? I don't think buy it.
I think the Bigs in this community need to step forward and clue us all into what the heck is going on! I mean really guys/gals, you just gonna let us all sit here and flop around like a fish out of water, and $300 lighter. Conjuring up conspiracy theories and looking at episodes of "American Greed" waiting to see if Jason Boyse will show up on there, Or worse implementing you all as part of this pyramid schema? Come on! Out of respect for this community, please break the silence. I know I would, I have nothing but respect for the members of this community.

This pic could take on several interpretations at this point
539398_391659284239142_1697243903_n.jpg

Nice shot from the JBox Shop home page from his map....
JBoxHeadquarters.jpg

Last edited:

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Starsky, the Vapeteam isn't involved in this so we should be careful not to make them complicit in Jason's issues. Yes, they have sort of indirectly promoted Jason's products by making youtube videos and using them on the shows, and it would be nice if these prominent members of the community would speak out to warn others and help communicate with Jason, but the fault lies with Jason alone. I'm sure the Vapeteam members had no knowledge of his intent or issues, but it is Jason's business and not a Vapeteam issue. Wouldn't you agree?

As far as calling the local police, I doubt it would lead to any action. Most likely they will tell you it's a civil matter to pursue. I still don't think this was what Jason intended, I'm guessing something changed in his life pretty drastically in his life that has affected his ability to handle the side business. I don't want to know what his personal issues are nor do I care, I just want resolution to this. I still would like the Jbox he and I designed, it was going to be epic. But I've grown tired of waiting and no communication and this needs to be resolved now.

MikeA5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Methuen, MA
I feel so sorry for you guys for what looks like a rip-off. I see his internet site is still up and that scares me because more people could be vamboozled. Maybe the better business bureau in Arizona should be notified, if they haven't already, about what's going on. Maybe they would be able to help or give you guidance on what you should do next to resolve this problem. I hope you all can get your money back.

Santini

Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Starsky, the Vapeteam isn't involved in this so we should be careful not to make them complicit in Jason's issues. Yes, they have sort of indirectly promoted Jason's products by making youtube videos and using them on the shows, and it would be nice if these prominent members of the community would speak out to warn others and help communicate with Jason, but the fault lies with Jason alone. I'm sure the Vapeteam members had no knowledge of his intent or issues, but it is Jason's business and not a Vapeteam issue. Wouldn't you agree?

As far as calling the local police, I doubt it would lead to any action. Most likely they will tell you it's a civil matter to pursue. I still don't think this was what Jason intended, I'm guessing something changed in his life pretty drastically in his life that has affected his ability to handle the side business. I don't want to know what his personal issues are nor do I care, I just want resolution to this. I still would like the Jbox he and I designed, it was going to be epic. But I've grown tired of waiting and no communication and this needs to be resolved now.

I agree with you on the first half of this message. Yes we all would like a resolution to this problem. I can't speak for everyone but, I think at this point most people are really done with this situation and just want a refund. Why? Because, if this is like this to get your order what will it be to get a battery change? We are relying on one person that shows no concern for his customers and no communication. I feel sorry for the people who have these Jboxes already because when they need to get a battery change and the vendor is gone I guess they use their pretty Jbox as a paper weight. Unless, someone else decides to replay batteries for the Jbox. This is real talk here. Just food to think about. I hate to sound negative but folks at home I am done with this situation. I do wish Jason the best regardless but, I have thrown in the towel in this situation. Too many red flags for me. I feel most of us has been very fair to Jason. I personally, think if he wasn't in the public eye in this community people would have been done long ago. I think most people let their emotions stretch this out longer than it should. I have nothing but love for this community and wished this all could have been different but as the saying goes "it is what it is!" We as the community need to see it for what it is. ( Your Conclusion ) <--- Insert your there! LOL! I wish everyone a very Happy New Years!

Singha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Paris-Fr
Vapeteam is not involved but they of course know about the problem and just when people talk about calling/spamming the show Jason is not in the team...
Personnaly i tried to contact 2 of them just to try to get informations and no answers, i understand it is not their fault/business but they do not seem to be very helpfull or even polite too...
I just wonder how many people expect a JBox at this time, saw than some wait since end of august... my order number is between 435 and 445 and yours ??? if it means something...

Jim66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2012
Amherst, Ohio
My order is #407 and was placed on 17 August. From what I read here, at least one person that placed an order in early August got his jbox. So I assume that somewhere around #400 is where the issues started. I could be way off. Also note that Jason was active in the ecf forums, twitter, and with emails around August/September. After that the issues started.

borncrosseyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Massachusetts
I think this shows our first impressions and I think people should see our opinions as a whole good or bad! The bottom line is anybody that reads this has to know that Jason has not stepped to the plate to explain to his customers what's going on . He has our emails and has no excuse not to inform us what's going on. After all, his site is still open and taking orders!

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
I think this shows our first impressions and I think people should see our opinions as a whole good or bad! The bottom line is anybody that reads this has to know that Jason has not stepped to the plate to explain to his customers what's going on . He has our emails and has no excuse not to inform us what's going on. After all, his site is still open and taking orders!

I get it but I think the point is well made here in this thread. I think getting this in the general discussion area will be more visible so we can get more who have orders not fulfilled involved and get the word out to people who are thinking about buying a Jbox.

borncrosseyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Massachusetts
I get it but I think the point is well made here in this thread. I think getting this in the general discussion area will be more visible so we can get more who have orders not fulfilled involved and get the word out to people who are thinking about buying a Jbox.
Yup, your rite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread