The NEW JBOX from JBoxshop.com - my First Impressions : Entire reading suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkbryson

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
Philippines
Well, I'm pretty much sick and tired of waiting. I ordered mine on Sept 20. Mid Nov was his last email to me saying he is trying to get it to my friend to ship over to me by end of Nov.

PayPal wont let me dispute anything since its over 45 days, and my CC company won't do anything if its over 60 days from the billing statement date. :(

StarkSky

Jan 21, 2012
Texas
Starsky, the Vapeteam isn't involved in this so we should be careful not to make them complicit in Jason's issues.

Never implied that they were directly involved, please re-read what i had typed.

Yes, they have sort of indirectly promoted Jason's products by making youtube videos and using them on the shows, and it would be nice if these prominent members of the community would speak out to warn others and help communicate with Jason, but the fault lies with Jason alone. I'm sure the Vapeteam members had no knowledge of his intent or issues, but it is Jason's business and not a Vapeteam issue. Wouldn't you agree?

^ This is all I was saying.
They should be coming forward to do just that, keep themselves from being implicated by association. Not everyone that, to this point has lost money, will take their silence as innocents... Just saying.

As far as calling the local police, I doubt it would lead to any action. Most likely they will tell you it's a civil matter to pursue. I still don't think this was what Jason intended,I'm guessing something changed in his life pretty drastically in his life that has affected his ability to handle the side business. I don't want to know what his personal issues are nor do I care, I just want resolution to this. I still would like the Jbox he and I designed, it was going to be epic. But I've grown tired of waiting and no communication and this needs to be resolved now.

Why must we feel the need to make excuses for him? I do it as well, when I'm typing negative post..But i refuse to type that part. Why? Because There is no excuse!.. not one! A mass email would take maybe 20 minutes, depending on the number of excuses he typed.

Well, I'm pretty much sick and tired of waiting. I ordered mine on Sept 20. Mid Nov was his last email to me saying he is trying to get it to my friend to ship over to me by end of Nov.

PayPal wont let me dispute anything since its over 45 days, and my CC company won't do anything if its over 60 days from the billing statement date. :(

Same thing for me wkbryson.:( Just more reason for me to try all avenues.

Yeah, He most likely started at #400 so I'm guessing minimum of 50 people have paid Jason on average $275 so you could easily estimate $14,000!!!!!!
I implore all who have purchased to post up.. just how big is this thing.
This is the kind of thing that fractures a great community like ECF, and we, and I mean ALL of us, should not stand for it. In any way. This place is a support group for those trying to quit, me about 2 years ago, first and foremost. As well as a great place to share and explore all things vaping to continue on the path of a new life without analogs. I owe a lot to this site and its members.

Order #427 placed on September 5th

Last edited:

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
I ordered on September 5th, order number 429, and I just sent an email asking for a refund. Even if I got the device tomorrow I would probably put it on the classifieds for way less than I paid, that's how disgusted I am at this point.

I am done with the Vape Team as well, they keep turning a blind eye to this, when they are the ones who put this guy on a pedistal, most of us here heard about it from them, and they gave him the cover to pull this off. What a joke. $250, I can get that back in a few hours. But CJ, Jamie, and Dimitri can never get back their integrity. They still have the replays up, where they pushed his product, their reviews are still up, where they are pushing his product, and they are staying silent, while his site is still up and taking orders, that makes them acomplases in my book. They may not have started out that way, but that ship has passed, and every day of silence and inaction on their part means someone else could be ripped off.

StarkSky

Jan 21, 2012
Texas
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: off base comment

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
That's not even close to doubtful, its not Vinnys fault, but it is what it is, you know he is only gonna rip off those of us who are faceless and voiceless.

StarkSky:8167526 said:
this sounds like another chopperguys incident.........I got lucky and got a refund before he quit responding to people.

Lucky? Or, cause your one of the "boys"... Just sayin

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
A show like Vape Link, or Russ or someone needs to do a show, its time to start getting some answers, and time to hold those, like The Vape Team, who claim to have our best interest in view, to account, instead of allowing them to sweep their involvement under the rug and act like they didn't give this guy his prominence, while still promoting his site.

wkbryson

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
Philippines
Sorry everyone, I had the other thread deleted. There were some posting things that I don't want to be associated with, I hope you all understand.

Debook, All i did was go to sleep.... I guess i missed it. WTH happened?

Second that. What happened? The other thread was getting viewed much more than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread