The NEW JBOX from JBoxshop.com - my First Impressions : Entire reading suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulcage

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Order #XXX which was made 76 days ago has the status “processing"

Not one word.

Order #XXX which was made 96 days ago has the status “processing”.

Can anyone top 96? lol?

i'm not hating on the wait. I'm sure that jason is working his tail off to get these to us.

Last edited:

sanman969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Seattle, WA
Order #XXX which was made 79 days ago has the status “processing”.

I did send a request via the website earlier this week, I have not received any update. At this point I have asked the vendor for a refund because this was originally a birthday present for my wife, back in October.

Last edited:

soulcage

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Order #XXX which was made 79 days ago has the status “processing”.

I did send a request via the website earlier this week, I have not received any update. At this point I have asked the vendor for a refund because this was originally a birthday present for my wife, back in October.

that's unfortunate, sanman but understandable at the same time. what did you end up getting her instead?

Santini

Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Hey Sanman 969,

I can certainly understand what you are saying. I am another person who is waiting too just not as long as some of you others. I think I am about 61 days in. Granted I don't know the whole scoop on what is going on so I will not try and act like I do. My guess from what I can tell is he was slammed with orders and had to deal with a bad batch of product. But that is my extent of what I do know.

I know you said you wanted a refund which will be up to the vendor to decide since we had to agree to the Jbox terms before we made our purchase and what I remember was "all sales are final and under no circumstance will a refund be issued for products sold by Jboxshop. All of the Jboxshop products are custom made to order thus they are sold as is." But this can be expected when you are dealing with custom made product.
I am sure the vendor is doing what he can to make sure your beautiful Jbox gets to you an soon as possible. Best of luck to you and wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Santini

Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
No matter what the problem is or what went wrong with the production. Not communicating to your customers is UNACCEPTABLE!

Hey CyberDj,
I do agree that communication is key and very important. If the vendor is not communicating with their customers, then the customers are left to make there own assumptions. Some of the assumptions maybe derived from a rogue poster, who decides to slander the vendor. Therefore, without proper communication from the vendor, customers may assume that the rogue customers comments are indeed true. This causes unnecessary panic, especially if the vendor is just behind in production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread