468e7edf.jpg

df60ad60.jpg

00f8fc62.jpg

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
well when you live in the boondocks and your dog wonders off you never know if you will ever see it again.
she was pretty good about coming back home,but she did like to run after deer and coyote,she had a lot of battle scars from taking on coyotes,here mama was the same way ( Rottweiler ),,they were good watch dogs protecting my critters that i keep.
mama ( cookie ) was shot by some one.

people are afraid of big dogs so when they leave home,you never know what will happen to the.

i will not pen or chain a dog up and my small trailer home is to small to keep big dogs in here with me,they never like being in side anyways.

i just have little Pete ( dachshund ) in here with me,,no more out side dogs for me as much as i loved them.
i am at that age when you just don't know what will happen with your health and i am alone since my sister pass 2 years ago.
i may have to go to a small apt. or God forbid a nursing home,so i don't take on any more animals.

Larry

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
I guess things are different out "in the country" where you don't have fenced yards. I live in the 'burbs and it is irresponsible to let dogs run unattended, both for their safety and for the safety of others. I'm sorry you lost your buddies in such a sad way, but I'm glad you have the little one to keep you company :)

your right starsong

it is best to keep your pets confined if you can afford to fence them in.

when i lived in town i had a fenced yard,but out here i could not afford to do it,my SS monthly is not that big,so you do what you have to.

i go around and around with my neighbor over their german shepherd,he has mauled little pete 4 times now since they moved in.

i love dogs,but i am going to have to kill him,first chance i get.
i warned the guy about his dog,but i guess he thinks i am blowing hot air.
i told him to pen him or chain him or get rid of him.
it happens every time that their min-pin goes in heat.
i offered to pay to get their little dog fixed,but she say no,it is her problem.
so they will loose their shepherd when i get the chance.
the last time ,me and pete was out locking up the pigeons and chickens,i heard pete screaming and i came on the road side of the coops and the son of a ..... had pete on his back just mauling the hell out of him.
i all most had a heart attack i was so upset,i could not get to pete quick enough,the shepherd would not stop till i got within 2 feet of them,poor little pete he don't stand a chance against that ....... of a dog.

now i go out side with my shot gun,i have had it with the dog and the people,it is really the people not the dog,but i can't kill the people,but i can kill the dog.

little pete loves everyone and it just breaks my heart to see him hurt or killed.

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread