The Pets of Smokeless Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrieD

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2011
Michigan
Thank you, everyone! Didn't mean to be such a downer, but it came as a complete surprise to us. Although, we adopted them and weren't aware of their age, either. All my animals are my babies, as I'm sure most of you feel the same way about yours! :)

No downer for us - very hard on you and yours, though. It's a sad part of the cycle. I just brought home three elderly rats today, (my Golden Girls LOL) Near as we can tell they're about 2 years old and probably won't be with me very long, but they will give and get plenty of love while they're here. That's what it's all about. :)

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Thanks, Carrie! Aww, that's such a cute nickname for your new girls! Congrats on the new additions to your family! :)

No downer for us - very hard on you and yours, though. It's a sad part of the cycle. I just brought home three elderly rats today, (my Golden Girls LOL) Near as we can tell they're about 2 years old and probably won't be with me very long, but they will give and get plenty of love while they're here. That's what it's all about. :)

CarrieD

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2011
Michigan
Thanks, Carrie! Aww, that's such a cute nickname for your new girls! Congrats on the new additions to your family! :)

Thank you!
2-22-12FirstDayHome016400X300.jpg

They sure look like Blanche, Dorothy and Rose to me. :wub:

Staceylt40

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
East Texas
Aw geez, so very sorry Stacey. :(

She was 17 years old this month. She was blind and couldn't hear and its not like it wasn't expected, but to come home from work to find her in her bed still warm was NO fun!!!!!! She was a really good dog and I was lucky she chose me as her human. Gonna miss her for sure.

CarrieD

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2011
Michigan
She was 17 years old this month. She was blind and couldn't hear and its not like it wasn't expected, but to come home from work to find her in her bed still warm was NO fun!!!!!! She was a really good dog and I was lucky she chose me as her human. Gonna miss her for sure.

I'm so sorry - what a sad thing to come home to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread