The Phidias Woodimus Feedimus ONLY $110!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torrentula81

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
nowheres
First day with my Phidias. Two weeks into the whole vaping experience. Honestly now I feel cheated with all the hype about the ego. For that type of ecig it may be the best for starters but that's not saying a whole lot. I'm using the Phidias at 3.7v, regular stock 510 atty and this blows it away in every aspect. Flavor, hit, hassle free, battery life, and style. My two week old ego is now literally trash cause I'm never picking that thing up again. For the most part this unit is hale free ready to vape without a huge learning curve. And the most important part, it satisfies my cravings. The only issue I'm having is liquid coming back down the very top of the needle from the atty. Nothing major so I'm thinking its simple technique error since its only happened once. Is the needle suppose to hit the inside hole in the atty or just dangle below a few centimeters below it? This might be the cause. At first it appeared the bottle moves on its own but the button actually holds it into whever position. Could just be a first day thing. I love this baby. Forgot to get some drip tips though. 5 stars.

PS: Before I forget do these come with a warranty? Not needing anything but am curious. Please use better glue. The steel rod for my button came off right away so using it without and its fine. Its just glue is cheap to the ratio of units per bottle so isn't going to drive production cost up. Feels more like putty wad doesnt adhere to the wood. Mine was most so may have not dried all the way.

Last edited:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
I posted this in feedback as you asked question there.
Drew is in China as has been for 2 weeks. i think he is coming back this weekend. Im sure then he will respond to your pm and or email and take care of the issue. Im sure he has a helper in the shop but i dont think any employees could help you. and i know he has a cartfull of emails i bet so give him a chance to get back to you.

Torrentula81

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
nowheres
Finally got an email. So if I want to return my phidias for a refund there's a 20% restocking fee. How nice. This isn't best buy here. No packaging. Just a warning to every one. If you receive a product your not happy with either fdeal with it or loose 20% for trying out a new company. Their site says nothing about a restocking fee. It also misleads on product description its a wood button, not acrylic. My product looks nothing like quality wood work. If any one is thinking of buying a phidias, don't get it from nhlaler.

Last edited:

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Sorry yours didn't work out for you Torrentula81..

I'm enjoying some tasty juice in mine this evening. You know that Fono made these right? They are the original design of the divine proportions. I personally like this design better than the rounded-corners.

EDIT: From what I understand, these were made without the bottom feed, and converted by Nhaler...

Anyhow.. Just dropping in to say that mine arrived quickly, has quality woodwork, looks great, and works well... :) The included L/R atties, and 2 bottles of juice were nice to get also... ;)

Here are a few pics... (Click to enlarge)

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
First day with my Phidias. Two weeks into the whole vaping experience. Honestly now I feel cheated with all the hype about the ego. For that type of ecig it may be the best for starters but that's not saying a whole lot. I'm using the Phidias at 3.7v, regular stock 510 atty and this blows it away in every aspect. Flavor, hit, hassle free, battery life, and style. My two week old ego is now literally trash cause I'm never picking that thing up again. For the most part this unit is hale free ready to vape without a huge learning curve. And the most important part, it satisfies my cravings. The only issue I'm having is liquid coming back down the very top of the needle from the atty. Nothing major so I'm thinking its simple technique error since its only happened once. Is the needle suppose to hit the inside hole in the atty or just dangle below a few centimeters below it? This might be the cause. At first it appeared the bottle moves on its own but the button actually holds it into whever position. Could just be a first day thing. I love this baby. Forgot to get some drip tips though. 5 stars.

PS: Before I forget do these come with a warranty? Not needing anything but am curious. Please use better glue. The steel rod for my button came off right away so using it without and its fine. Its just glue is cheap to the ratio of units per bottle so isn't going to drive production cost up. Feels more like putty wad doesnt adhere to the wood. Mine was most so may have not dried all the way.

Yeah so if you buy one and use it for a week or so and then see another one, you will not be able to return it???? If that makes people mad , Im sorry...
I cant send them out for demos and then let people just return them...These are all made by Fono, just the buttons are slightly different....
The glue is hot glue which is exactly what has been used on all of them...You can heat it up with a blow dryer and put it right back on ...
Thanks
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey I just put a fresh battery and atomizer in it and it works???? If you want to call me tommorow and meet me I will be happy to meet you...I apologize for the delay but I just got back form China today...I wanted to check this out myself and the timing was bad on your return...Again sorry and give me call tommorow after noon and we will get you fixed up.
Drew

Im getting very disappointed myself, I had to send my feeder back 10 days ago because it didnt work when I got it and still havent gotten it back.. I thought this was going to be a good thing for me, nhalers shop is only a mile from me so I thought the turn around wasnt going to be to long, wow was I wrong..

Last edited:

Quick

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
New Jersey
Hey I just put a fresh battery and atomizer in it and it works???? If you want to call me tommorow and meet me I will be happy to meet you...I apologize for the delay but I just got back form China today...I wanted to check this out myself and the timing was bad on your return...Again sorry and give me call tommorow after noon and we will get you fixed up.
Drew

Well thats weird cause I tried a couple different batteries and several attys and it just didnt want to fire up for me.. It would be cool to meet with ya tomorrow, Im really looking forward to using this piece..

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
VERY COOL Drew!! :2cool: I just had my fiance' order # 2 for me. I REALLY like the light maple and paduk inlay.

The one I have pictured above is nice, and vapes like a freight train :vapor: , but this one is really sharp.

EDIT: Damn.. That # 6 in lacewood and light maple inlay is tempting too.. Oh well, the # 2 suits me well enough.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Another ten Phidias Woodimus Feedimus are up on the site for $110! Be sure to check them out!!

The Phidias Woodimus Feedimus
woodwood.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread