The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Phidias Woodimus Feedimus ONLY $110!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    4 Left!!!! Thanks
    Drew

2. Danny H

Danny H Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
    Very nice Drew. Classy to bring out.

3. phorbin

phorbin Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2010
    Gamehendge
    Hi Drew. Was thrilled to hear you like #10 since thats the one I ordered. I received it today and it is just beautiful. I am curious though what your preference of atty is. I'm using a new, unfilled LR510 carto since i blew out my last LR510 atty and haven't gotten the new ones in yet. So far it isn't giving me the vapor production I am used to seeing in the videos I watched. Is it because of the carto? Am i doing something wrong? I'm sure the atty part has juice on it, in fact I managed to flood it once already. Any suggestions you may have are greatly appreciated.

Phorbin

4. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The cartos dont produce as much vapor on the Woody because they tend to be a little airy because of the unsealed connectors...I have used the cartos but much prefer the LR306 or LR510...Actually the LR306 with a clear drip tip is fantastic to use as you can see the liquid coming into the tip and if your like me and vape different liquids with different viscosities , its nice to be able to get a read on the liquid...There are also so many different cartos around these days , some may give less air than others. Thanks for your patronage and I hope you enjoy the Woody as much as I enjoy mine.
    Drew

5. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Everyone,

I got an email today from someone disturbed that they bought a knock off Phidias and I wanted to calrify.

Just so you know, ALL the Phidiae that I sell were made by Fono. I dont make wooden boxes. After I designed the feeder and paid Missy (Wet Box creator) to make the bottles, Fono and I parted ways. However I still had over 75 of the boxes that Fono made.
    The Feed Button is machined from acrylic, on a CNC machine and it is a Stainless Steel Rod that holds it secured with Hot Glue. The holes for said button, are Milled not Drilled by third generation machinists.

So I would apreciate folks not trying to make me sound like I am creating knock offs of the Fono Phidias, as although he was the craftsmen , I was the first one to market and invest the money in the idea, name it, and market it. The feeder is indeed a copy of Missy's Wet-Box with the tube taken out and I paid her for that use on the first 100 sold. I dont want to start a big deal over this but I thought it was worthy of a mention.

Thanks

Drew

6. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I will have 10 more on the site by tommorow and these are some of the really nice woods so keep your eyes peeled folks...The last ones sold out in 48 hours. Thanks
    Drew

7. fonosmoak

fonosmoak Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Requesting permission to speak O' mighty one...

8. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Putting up the last of the quilted maple that I have right now so dont miss out!!!! Thanks
    DRew

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  10. Danny H

Apr 30, 2009
    Drew ,
    My fault, i shorted it out. Can i send it somewhere for repairs. i need a new button.

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Sure send it back Danny ...NO problem.
    Drew

12. Danny H

Apr 30, 2009
    Ok, just tell me how much, it ways my fault, no doubt about it. I love the thing. lol

13. jcamacho

jcamacho Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Corpus Christi, Texas
  14. flexsr

flexsr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    upstate new york
    just got my feedimus today. ordered saturday. wow, thats why i continuously use nhaler. superfast shipping and awesome customer service. Feedimus is really cool. 3.7 Volts with low resistance atomizer is just awesome. I have been using xhaler for last 9 months. It served its purpose and was great. But I really was not getting much flavor at 6 volts and it sucked up so much juice that it was becoming a pain to use.

The feedimus hits great and is really pretty to look at and fits great in your hand. The only complaint is the button to feed the juice is tough to press and I don't think I getting juice everytime. but it does work and its convenient. I'm sure there is a little learning curve to get use to it as well. I mainly got it for when driving and at night when dripping or adding juice the normal way is not practical. any suggestions on making the juice flow a little easier? I feel like the first week I started vaping. lots of excitement and I can't put it down.

I don't expect it to last forever as the wires on the inside are not covered up or anything. but drew is great at backing his products and if I get 6 months to a year Ill be happy. Im sure there will be some new device by then anyways.

if anyone is on the fence, you will be happy with this piece if you get one.

15. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    You can massage the bottle or just wait until it breaks in some...When the bottle softens up it gets easier. Also if your using thick juice you its a little harder but you will get used to it in no time...Thanks
    Drew

16. MikeDeason

MikeDeason Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    Toronto
    I put 4 thin pieces of duct tabe behind the bottle to make the button stick out further.

Feeds much better now.

17. Vagablonde

Vagablonde Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2010
    California via Norway
    I've been doing woodwork for almost 25 years..and I just want to say these are very beautiful..nice wood choices

18. flexsr

Jun 5, 2009
    upstate new york
    when press feeder button it is getting stuck after it depresses now... it is not releasing..any suggestions..getting annoying cause phidias is not closing properly and coming apart when button gets stuck..some sort of oil that works on wood should I try?

not sure this is right thread for this question..sorry..

19. flexsr

Jun 5, 2009
    upstate new york
    actually the glue literally just came off that was holding the metal rod attached to the feeder button...anyone come up with a better way for this button to work? do I just buy a hot glue gun and reattach?

20. jcamacho

jcamacho Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I found out this is a big problem for me too. I have to take off back cover and squeeze bottle directly to keep feeding it. The button is too small for one, should have milled it out bigger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.