The Phidias Woodimus Feedimus ONLY $110!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasnk

Moved On
Sep 6, 2010
ed
I have read the posts previously that state there is a safety mechanism where the spring will collapse and turn cherry red if there is a battery failure. I guess this is what happened with me - the battery all of a sudden started rolling around in the unit as if it was too small.

However the spring was not cherry red, and I was confident the battery is still alive, It does appear that the spring collapsed though, So I just took my screwdriver and stretched the spring back out and it works fine again.

Though I am now worried that this spring will not collapse again in future if there is a real failure, and the unit will explode in my face, this is putting me off using the phidias even though it is working fine.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Not sure I would leave the duct tape on it...Its just a smidge of hot glue that holds the Stainless rod...If you put a drop of wood glue on it overnight Im pretty sure that would hold it in place...I also put a small piece of folded paper towel behingd the bottle and it doubles as an emergency clean up...It will aslo soak up any liquid if you get a little too agresive on the feed...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread