The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Phidias Woodimus Feedimus ONLY $110!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MikeDeason

MikeDeason Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    Toronto
    Just replace the hot glue that holds the wire w/duct tape and put a few pieces of duct tape behind the bottle.

Works perfect.

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Mineral oil is fine to loosen up the button...If the button is that tight , you really dont need the Stainless pin. You can also loosen up the hole with some sand paper by rolling a piece up and twisting it in the hole.
    Drew

3. heymichael

heymichael Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's what she said

4. jcamacho

jcamacho Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    She wanted to loosen it with sand paper?

5. heymichael

Or pin it back together

6. heymichael

or you can prime it and give it a shellacing

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  8. DaMulta

DaMulta Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    That's what she said.

9. dasnk

dasnk Moved On

Sep 6, 2010
    ed
    I have read the posts previously that state there is a safety mechanism where the spring will collapse and turn cherry red if there is a battery failure. I guess this is what happened with me - the battery all of a sudden started rolling around in the unit as if it was too small.

However the spring was not cherry red, and I was confident the battery is still alive, It does appear that the spring collapsed though, So I just took my screwdriver and stretched the spring back out and it works fine again.

Though I am now worried that this spring will not collapse again in future if there is a real failure, and the unit will explode in my face, this is putting me off using the phidias even though it is working fine.

10. flexsr

flexsr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    upstate new york
    sandpaper worked great for making the feed button work better now..and duct tape works fine for steel rod and a piece or two behind bottle...working and vaping like charm now...thx..

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Not sure I would leave the duct tape on it...Its just a smidge of hot glue that holds the Stainless rod...If you put a drop of wood glue on it overnight Im pretty sure that would hold it in place...I also put a small piece of folded paper towel behingd the bottle and it doubles as an emergency clean up...It will aslo soak up any liquid if you get a little too agresive on the feed...
    Drew

12. jcamacho

jcamacho Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I guess these were the last of the Phidias at Nhaler.

13. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes sir....Keep your eyes pealed for something new!!! It will be VERY exciting...Trust me...
    Drew

14. heymichael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.