Clash of the Bottom Fed Juice Mod Titans: The Phidias Feedimus, Reo Grande and Ali'i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Thedudeabides...
Excellent review! Really appreciate it.

Having only an Ali'i, I agree with all points on that device, so I'm sure I'd probably agree with your opinions on the other mods, as well!

It IS hard having only one mod... I'm already looking at what my next mod should be... prehaps a metal, vv mod? The ProVari looks awefully tempting....

Thanks for a fantastic review!

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Can you point me to a thread that has some info on the Eclipse?....thanks
. The recently named but still in development "eclipse" sounds very promising as well as the ( tube mod) "Provari". Man there are Alot of choices! I am beginning to think I will be buying more than one!

heymichael

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Tampa, Florida, United States
I love both my Ali'i and my REO Grand. My Ali'i is my inside device, and my REO is for when I go out. If I drop my Ali'i on the carpet, no problem. I've also got a cell phone case that fits the Ali'i nicely. I definitely recommend both of these devices. They are awesome.

I also want to try the Ali'i. Im just afraid when I drop it, it will break apart. Also some atomizer will not fit because of the needle of the feeder.

thedudeabides

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2010
Boston
Exceptional review, thanks!
Would the Ali'i be difficult to set up for an almost blind person? (inserting the male tube into the female tube).

That's really tough to say, I can tell you I need decent lighting get it in. I don't think I could do it in the dark. The Grande might be a better option there, it's just a matter of unscrewing the bottle, refilling and screwing it back in again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread