The Phidias Woodimus Feedimus ONLY $110!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I just ordered one of these purple woodies. Just couldn't tell myself NO after I seen them on sale.

Trust me I said I don't need this, but damn it they are so nice. It's going to make a very good coffee table PV.
You know when I read your "coffee table" comment, I can't help but think about the Seinfeld episode where Kramer's coffee table book has legs that flip out and turn it into a miniature coffee table. I'm thinking if the Phidias had little legs that flip out ...........

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
You know when I read your "coffee table" comment, I can't help but think about the Seinfeld episode where Kramer's coffee table book has legs that flip out and turn it into a miniature coffee table. I'm thinking if the Phidias had little legs that flip out ...........

HAHA, no but the Woodie does hold a bottle of juice inside. While the magnets hold onto the lid on the side.

I just don't see the need for little legs:p

Which one did you order Pete?

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
HAHA, no but the Woodie does hold a bottle of juice inside. While the magnets hold onto the lid on the side.

I just don't see the need for little legs:p

Which one did you order Pete?
Actually it was kinda funny. I was so exited about it I ordered the wrong one, #3 and had to send Drew an email to change to what I wanted. I ordered the Pauduk wood #1. For what it's worth (and that's not much) I researched each of the woods online (God I'm ....), and found that both the Pauduk and the Purple Heart are very hard woods. Harder than the Lace wood. So I figured they might age more gracefully. I also felt that the darker color would appear smaller. You know what, I think I have a problem over analyzing things!

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Actually it was kinda funny. I was so exited about it I ordered the wrong one, #3 and had to send Drew an email to change to what I wanted. I ordered the Pauduk wood #1. For what it's worth (and that's not much) I researched each of the woods online (God I'm ....), and found that both the Pauduk and the Purple Heart are very hard woods. Harder than the Lace wood. So I figured they might age more gracefully. I also felt that the darker color would appear smaller. You know what, I think I have a problem over analyzing things!

Pete,

Totally cracking me up with this post...yet it somehow reassured me about choosing #1 also!

Ed

rotten76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2009
Kingman, AZ
I researched each of the woods online (God I'm ....), and found that both the Pauduk and the Purple Heart are very hard woods. Harder than the Lace wood. So I figured they might age more gracefully. I also felt that the darker color would appear smaller. You know what, I think I have a problem over analyzing things!
LOL, I did the same thing. At first I wanted #3 but then I researched and couldn't decide between #1 and #2. So I asked the ol' lady and she liked #1, so I picked #2:shock:

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
LOL, I did the same thing. At first I wanted #3 but then I researched and couldn't decide between #1 and #2. So I asked the ol' lady and she liked #1, so I picked #2:shock:
Being married for 37 years. I can totally understand your logic! And that my friends, is the secret to a long and happy marriage!

rotten76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2009
Kingman, AZ
Being married for 37 years. I can totally understand your logic! And that my friends, is the secret to a long and happy marriage!
The trick is to let her think I ordered the one she picked. Then, every time she says " Are'nt you glad you got the one I liked?" I can say "Yes dear!" with a big smile. :lol::rolleyes::lol:

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
SOOOOO tempted to buy one of these they are stunning!!!

The one thing that would seal the deal and i wish it had would be a on/off switch so you could pocket it without worry

What Freaking sweet mod!!!!

Gotta stop looking im this Close.....to ...order.........ing

Top notch wood work super impressed

Does the box come with a bottle? is it a 6ml or 10ml?

how does the box stay shut??

Does it slide? clasp? a HD video of this would help out!

All in all i will most likely be ordering one of these

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
SOOOOO tempted to buy one of these they are stunning!!!

The one thing that would seal the deal and i wish it had would be a on/off switch so you could pocket it without worry

What Freaking sweet mod!!!!

Gotta stop looking im this Close.....to ...order.........ing

Top notch wood work super impressed

Does the box come with a bottle? is it a 6ml or 10ml?

how does the box stay shut??

Does it slide? clasp? a HD video of this would help out!

All in all i will most likely be ordering one of these

Regards and thanks for the kind words,

The storage space provided is intended for your atty when you wish to pocket your device. Quite simply switches can fail!! and the only sure way to not unintentionally fire your atty is to remove it.

So, that's the primary purpose for the storage space, also it's a 3ml. bottle that's pictured, that'll get me through my longest day, and once you get used to having it (your juice) in hand and a flick o' the wrist / a moment way, you will not be able to believe you got by without such a feature...LOL.

It's just so nice...

Anyway that's why there is no (kill) switch.

Switches can fail...removing your atty for storage, is a very basic safety requirement---now you have a place to put it.

Best Regards
fo

PS. the catch is a N52 (the most powerful available) disk magnet--that doubles as a lid holder (it sticks to the battery) when you go to access your 3 ml. in box juice bottle...smile, I just love it.

regards
f

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread