The Phidias Woodimus Feedimus ONLY $110!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotten76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2009
Kingman, AZ
Regards and thanks for the kind words,

The storage space provided is intended for your atty when you wish to pocket your device. Quite simply switches can fail!! and the only sure way to not unintentionally fire your atty is to remove it.

So, that's the primary purpose for the storage space, also it's a 3ml. bottle that's pictured, that'll get me through my longest day, and once you get used to having it (your juice) in hand and a flick o' the wrist--moment way you will not be able to believe you got by without such a feature...LOL.

It's just so nice...

Anyway that's why there is no (kill) switch.

Switches can fail...removing your atty for storage, is a very basic safety requirement---now you have a place to put it.

Best Regards
fo

PS. the catch is a N52 (the most powerful available) disk magnet--that doubles as a lid holder (it sticks to the battery) when you go to access your 3 ml. in box juice bottle...smile, I just love it.

regards
f
fonosmoak,
First off I would like to thank you for such an awesome wood mod. As a carpenter and fellow wood worker, I truely appreciate your craftmanship. Am I correct in assuming that I can fit the 3ml bottle and the atty in the box at the same time?

rotten76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2009
Kingman, AZ
All adapters and attys are in ...ALL Phidias models will be shipped Priority Flat Rate Boxes TODAY (instead of tommorow)... We are rapping packing and taping right now!!!

Thanks everyone for your patronage
Drew
Drew,
Do you have the batteries and extra attys? If so I would like to add them to my order.

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
Well, Thanks Rotton,

No, it's either one or the other---the bottle posses no threat when capped so you pocket that, and box the juiced-up atty, so the bottle goes in when the atty goes on and well?

I never put it down (I'm a manic vaper) so I rarely need to unscrew my atty--it's a juice bottle space for me.

Thanks for the question
Best Regards
fo

I have the most interesting sawdust in town---lol

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Oh man, can't wait to hear some of the initial reviews!

Am I reading this correctly...2400 mah high drain 3.7V, 6V, magnum atty for 'sim' 5V, 510, KR carts, 801, 901, 4081, bottle & atty storage all in a handmade woodcrafted box? Does it also do the dishes and wash the dog?:D

What are the dimensions of the box, looks slightly larger than a pack of analogs in the pictures...?

The wife and I are going to have a conversation about these very soon!

Happy Lost night, BTW...

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
I'm confused. Which is it? Thinner or fatter?

Regards jboze,

Allow me: a bit thinner in width and a bit fatter in thickness, and perhaps? just a tad taller in height than a pack of Regular size cigs...

roughly 54mm. X 88mm. X 32mm.

or in inches roughly 2.1 X 3.4 X 1.2 inches...

Hope that helps...

Best Regards
fo

Last edited:

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Dammit Bruce...I knew you'd get yours first again, LOL. If I am lucky there will be wood in my mailbox tomorrow. Glad to hear you like yours...I know you have plenty of mods to compare it with ;)

Ed

Got my Woody today!

Beautiful construction. I can see it will get better with time.
Nice vape with a 18650 battery.
Powerful, just like you promised, Drew.
Proud to have it!

See you at Vapefest.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Cos,

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist, LOL. I am pretty sure we will all be very happy campers when these hand-crafted beauties are in our hands.

Ed

very cool Bigbuyer enjoy it.

I just ordered my Woody. i liked #1. cant wait. Drews thanks for the battery info on the phone man. i wish i could go to Vapevest and meet you guys. maybe next time. and i usually go to NYC a few times a year.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Got my Woody today!

Beautiful construction. I can see it will get better with time.
Nice vape with a 18650 battery.
Powerful, just like you promised, Drew.
Proud to have it!

See you at Vapefest.
You try the RCR123A???? Common Bruce how's that MEGA atty??? Which one did you get??? Sorry...tooooo many questions.....COMMON 12 more hours!!!!! :thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread