The Precise Strata Dual Coil Rebuildable Atomizer/Integrated Tank PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

basscase

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Florida
I like a tank that lasts as.long as the batteries do, that's why I own mods that use stacked 26500 batteries, and have a 20ml juice bottle. Such a pain refilling and changing batteries on the road. But my situation is not the norm, never has been LOL

The 4ml tank seams a little small for me, but if is an easy refill, problem solved. Looks like my next order won't be just batteries and chargers, but a Strata as well.

Now HURRY!!!!!!! Hehehe

VAPNJ350

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Jacksonville,FL.
Any chance of doing a standalone unit for the people who have their favorite go to tube type PV. Im sure that would be a targeted market that would sell very well. This unit sounds simply phenomenal in more ways than 1. I have to say from day 1, 2 years ago now, I've only used SUPERT for all my battery & charger purchases and send new & veteran vapers to only superT and still to this day they are one of the most innovative companies out there with products they are unsurpassed in quality and craftsmanship, ....their devices are something short of stainless steel art.

P.S. ...if this was asked before now my apologies I just didn't see it in any of the prior posts.

From us to you .....THANKS SUPERTMANUFACTURING, FOR ALL YOU DO AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE VAPING COMMUNITY !!

Last edited:

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
I haven't finalized cost yet. Release will be as soon as we can get these puppies machined. The bottle neck used to be us here at Super-T, but now its the machine shops who are overwhelmed due to an increase in US manufacturing being on the rise.

I like to hear the words "due to an increase in US manufacturing being on the rise" as it's been killing me over the last 30 + years watching the backbone of America, being MFG going elsewhere. (china)

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
I'm bursting here, is it wrong to call David's mum a tease? :p

First the Strata, then the limited editions? OMG I've just got to have a Damascus....

And a Ti :D

Yes, damascus steel is beautiful, outrageous even. Tease??? Nah. I do frequently kid David, but he's very good at dishing it back. It's a family thing.:ohmy:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I searched here and on the Super T website to find out what grade stainless Super T is using. Anyone ?

Hi ya Bass. New truck still doing good. :)
Here's a recent answer:

Yes, the bullie-smoker A2 should work fine. Super T uses lead free 300 Series SS—austenitic chromium-nickel alloys which is commonly used in medical instruments, silverware, guns, knifes, cookware etc... Also, i may do up a screw on sleeve too for the kick in addition to the drop in one that is included. Also, I've secured a source for IMR 26500's.

main35tainer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Ohio
I like a tank that lasts as.long as the batteries do, that's why I own mods that use stacked 26500 batteries, and have a 20ml juice bottle. Such a pain refilling and changing batteries on the road. But my situation is not the norm, never has been LOL

The 4ml tank seams a little small for me, but if is an easy refill, problem solved. Looks like my next order won't be just batteries and chargers, but a Strata as well.

Now HURRY!!!!!!! Hehehe

Where can I see a picture of this monster mod?

basscase

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Florida
I searched here and on the Super T website to find out what grade stainless Super T is using. Anyone ?

Hi ya Bass. New truck still doing good. :)

Hi Lazerrred!!!

New truck is doing ok, costing me a bit to get it back up to snuff, but ok. she looks good, so i can forgive a little extra expense.

basscase

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Florida
Yes she is, isn't she??? You got one, didnt you? Glad to hear they have another IMR 26500 supplier, I am gonna keep a couple of my kongs around as back up for my strata, when i get it... But i have a buyer for my Kong #1, to help finance.my strata. Just really looking forward to ditching most of my attys, and saving some cash from those frequent atty purchases.

C'Mon Super T!!!!!

No rush though....Hehehe

basscase

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Florida
Never did the Kong Bass. I only have a couple favorite bottom feeders left as I've moved on to tanks with VV / VW devices. But man I really diggin some of the new genisis style atty's. Can't wait.

Still got Kong#1, but may be selling soon for a Strata. And still have 3 plastic versions I will hold on too, good pieces. But.I am moving on myself, and issues with bottom feeders and altitude/ pressure changes are making a change necessary. Still love my kongs, but have to empty the bottles when climbing in the mountains, where I really need to vape for stress reasons.

I have been to a lot of the genesis style APV sites, but really like the super t. And i don't see a lot of hoops to jump through here, to prove that you are worthy to be considered for ownership. I hate vape snobs!!!! I just want a great device, minimal fuss, and no drama.

basscase

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Florida
I was going to go the tank, and vv device route, but then learned about the genisis style apv's. And now I think i have settled on one, strata. Let's face it, I only vape at a max of 4v, and only use 1.8 ohm 306 attys. So vv would be a waste.on me. Adjust the air flow, adjust the number of windings on a coil, and I will be a happy camper. Now all I need is a bigger battery, and a bigger reservoir. LOL

basscase

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Florida
You came to the right place.

I think your right, snork.

I don't see attitudes, the manufacturer actually posts regularly and answers questions. Heck, so does his mom, how cool is that???
I have only ever bought batteries and chargers here, but have always had quick service. One time 26500 batteries were in short supply, and they quickly refunded my money for the missing battery. I can't ask for better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread