Status
Not open for further replies.

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Oh wow, so many questions. Forgive me if these have been answered, but I'm just too lazy to read the whole thread.
Do we know an approximate price point and availability date?
Will there be an option to purchase the atty as a stand alone for use with other PV's?
Is there a pre-sale list, or will these be mass produced and readily available?

Geoscouter

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2010
Missouri
Oh wow, so many questions. Forgive me if these have been answered, but I'm just too lazy to read the whole thread.
Do we know an approximate price point and availability date?
Will there be an option to purchase the atty as a stand alone for use with other PV's?
Is there a pre-sale list, or will these be mass produced and readily available?

Low 200s for complete strata
No
Maybe
No
I hope so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Yellowman1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Seattle
Cheeky barsteward :rolleyes:

I may have had a sticky moment but I can assure you sir, it was in my big boy pants! :p

I don't care if I have to stay awake for a week to snag it, I want the first Strata in the UK! I want to review it and make everybody else on my forum very, very jealous :evil:

I really truly doubt that u will be getting it before me with shipping to the UK mate....but I tell ya what. I will make sure between me n mac, we don't post nothing n give ya 1st crack at it. I mean u guys get the hellfire stuff way before me right?...lol

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
I am so excited for this mod for many reasons.
1) It's made by SuperT, enough said.
2) Has a juice window while keeping a thin stainless tank
3) Still has a super simple effective on/off switch
4) Advanced airflow, preheated air, other magic...
5) Can be used with SS wick or new technology wick
6) No syringe required for refills
7) It's made by SuperT

I'll patiently await the day it comes out.
I am so excited. This WILL be my last purchase for a long time.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I really truly doubt that u will be getting it before me with shipping to the UK mate....but I tell ya what. I will make sure between me n mac, we don't post nothing n give ya 1st crack at it. I mean u guys get the hellfire stuff way before me right?...lol
I think he was just saying that he wanted to be the first person in the UK to have one, please excuse this post if there is more to the story.

Maz

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
UK
I think he was just saying that he wanted to be the first person in the UK to have one, please excuse this post if there is more to the story.

We're on the same forum, so he is right, he'll have his Strata before me but you are right too, I'd like to do the first UK review. There's a lot of interest in this from a lot of us though so I have some stiff competition, it'll probably come down to whose clears customs fastest :p

Nah you and Mac post it up mate no worries, I managed the first UK review of the P16 and can't be first to the prize all the time :)

I really can't wait for this, I was looking at a few other hybrids as I've fancied one for a while but now I know about this the interest I had in the others has completely disappeared, odd that. Super T, changing the game again, I've been a fan for a long time now but that aside Super T is easily the best PV company around IMO, the constant innovation is simply incredible.

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I'm sure David's aware that the demand will be large, and even if the supply isn't enough it shouldn't be too long before they start going up for sale because of that dangblasted bottom firing button. ;)

I hear you Snork... As pure and simple as the bottom firing button is, a side button is much more natural for the user..
Bring on the Shockwave.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread