Not open for further replies.

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
Good morning all :)

If its ok with you I'm goning hang around here for a bit :) its been over 2 years since I bought my first REO Grand, now I have a new VV Grand on the way and some rba's (which I've never used) so, I figured REOville should be my spot. Some of you I know and others I dont....so, Hi I'm Dave (another Dave)

Many prayers for carol and family. Love goes a long way toward healing all :)

Hi Dave, very nice to meet another REO family member. Glad you decided to come back to the lounge. Will be looking forward to your chat. Jus' call me Nutz :)

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Quick check in and then run....... Yes Jen, that's wisteria. I couldn't think of the name. I have a vine that goes up to the second story and around the chimney so I don't really get to enjoy the blooms and fragrance. Within several yards of the patches of it at farm it is intoxicating. The patches have sprouted up around a few small trees, some that have been damaged by a larger tree falling on them. Keep in mind there has been no watering or fertilizing for over 10 years so they are thriving on their own. They were well away from any planting areas she had for landscape use in her business. I didn't get to check out all the nursery trees closely but I'll bet there are some babies just waiting to be transplanted to your place. And doGness, digging in red sandy dirt is going to be a most excellent experience compared to my 95% rock.

Not sure how the Crepe Myrtles are doing. There are several hundred of them. Didn't even look for budding. My little ones here aren't even budding starting to sprout leaves yet.

I'll get with ya later about the trailer.

Oh, yeah, the deputies found used syringes scattered about the house. We skidattled out of area really fast as someone, hiding in house, could have had us or the dogs in their sites. We were easy targets. And for sure I didn't want my Bubs to get picked off. I was armed but that presents a whole nuther set of life complications if you have to shoot someone (civil suits, paying lawyers, and families coming after you and your loved ones for the rest of your life) and we were not in cover so easy to pick off.

My loving thoughts for Ray and Carol and all who need them. Okay, for all even if you don't "need" them.

Love and hugs, Feisty Alice

Last edited:

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
Holy Smokes!!!!! Luuks like I will be PPP'ing today Val. Last update:

Depart USPS Sort Facility
March 21, 2013
HONOLULU, HI 96820
Expected Delivery By:
March 21, 2013
Signature Confirmation™
Proof of Delivery
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
March 21, 2013, 1:41 am
HONOLULU, HI 96820
Depart USPS Sort Facility
March 19, 2013

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Hi guys...I heard from cappy today via a P.M., he still doesn't want to talk...but he said he's waiting on Carol's Dr.s ok to take her to Florida and the ocean. He also said he would take her there even without the Dr.s ok, he's already got the reservations booked! He said that she loves the ocean and warm weather just as much as he does. I'd sent him a batch of chocolate chip cookies and he said that they were her favorite, made me real happy!

His loss is going to be devastating.... just thought I'd fill you all in...

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
Great news then Nutz! Not PPP'ing could get uncomfortable :D

Yep. The pressure slowly starts to build, then all that squirming around....body gets to start uncontrollably twitching with possibly a little leakage necessitating a change of clothes :oops:. Can't stand the process!

twinmommyaandb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Hickory
Here is a picture of kids playing in the family present. The three March birthdays are getting bicycles too but with 3 Marchies and Easter all this month I decided to do a family present too.

253786_487979931255523_163619795_n_zps6065f31b.jpg

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
We just might have a new Reonaut in the future....I showed the local bus driver my mahogany Reo and he asked me questions about it and my vaping, how it's going not smoking,etc., and he wanted the site for Rob! I also gave him the info for this site and told him to come here and check it out. I'd thought he'd seen me vaping on the bus but I guess he didn't really pay attention. I've introduced other people in the past to vaping, but this is the first for our special Reos, I'm psyched!

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Here is a picture of kids playing in the family present. The three March birthdays are getting bicycles too but with 3 Marchies and Easter all this month I decided to do a family present too.

That's really cool, Cynthia!

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE

WOW!!! That luuks to be so fun. Cynthia, I wanna dive in there and start wrestlin' with them youn'uns :laugh:

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Yea I bought a bunch of Ginko biloba to help with my memory....just I keep forgetting to take it! :blink:
roflmao.gif

Or a clapper. Yeah, that's the ticket. :D
thats exactly what I was thinking:laugh:

Get this I ordered some parts from 1 of my suppliers and when the driver finally delivered them 1 1/2hrs later I had some cores and other parts for me to take back with him well the dumbass took the friggin parts he just brought back with him
NewPicture788.jpg

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Quick check in and then run....... Yes Jen, that's wisteria. I couldn't think of the name. I have a vine that goes up to the second story and around the chimney so I don't really get to enjoy the blooms and fragrance. Within several yards of the patches of it at farm it is intoxicating. The patches have sprouted up around a few small trees, some that have been damaged by a larger tree falling on them. Keep in mind there has been no watering or fertilizing for over 10 years so they are thriving on their own. They were well away from any planting areas she had for landscape use in her business. I didn't get to check out all the nursery trees closely but I'll bet there are some babies just waiting to be transplanted to your place. And doGness, digging in red sandy dirt is going to be a most excellent experience compared to my 95% rock.

Not sure how the Crepe Myrtles are doing. There are several hundred of them. Didn't even look for budding. My little ones here aren't even budding starting to sprout leaves yet.

I'll get with ya later about the trailer.

Oh, yeah, the deputies found used syringes scattered about the house. We skidattled out of area really fast as someone, hiding in house, could have had us or the dogs in their sites. We were easy targets. And for sure I didn't want my Bubs to get picked off. I was armed but that presents a whole nuther set of life complications if you have to shoot someone (civil suits, paying lawyers, and families coming after you and your loved ones for the rest of your life) and we were not in cover so easy to pick off.

My loving thoughts for Ray and Carol and all who need them. Okay, for all even if you don't "need" them.

Love and hugs, Feisty Alice
Yes, never good to shoot anyone if you don't have to. Civil suits, paying lawyers, families coming after you are all good reasons. But above all--never shoot anyone unless its a last resort.I carry a concealed weapon legally and frequently and I'm pretty sure I could use it if I needed to(nobody knows for sure until.....), but I certainly hope I never find myself in that position. I'd rather run than fight. JMO

twinmommyaandb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Hickory
That's really cool, Cynthia!
Yeah with 3 birthdays plus Easter all within 10 days I decided to forget Easter baskets. Dawson got a new bicycle, Annabella and Brooklynn are getting tricycles, each child will get to pick a bag of Easter candy to be divided between kids, and each will get a chocolate bunny.

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
We just might have a new Reonaut in the future....I showed the local bus driver my mahogany Reo and he asked me questions about it and my vaping, how it's going not smoking,etc., and he wanted the site for Rob! I also gave him the info for this site and told him to come here and check it out. I'd thought he'd seen me vaping on the bus but I guess he didn't really pay attention. I've introduced other people in the past to vaping, but this is the first for our special Reos, I'm psyched!

Great news Kay, you got better luck than me. Some peeps here think that vaping just as harmful as smoking.....media/govt/big pharma nut telling the truth, could hurt peeps really bad. :( AARRGGHH!! This upsets me sooo much :mad::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread