The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Thank you MX! You have all you want for now? :)

Yes I do. I will be picking up the New Wood REO down the road. But for now I am more then happy.

I have a few Older Wood REO's a few Mini's from when Rob first started selling them and Two Grands
(I have Grand #1 first one built and sold)

You can say I am a true REO addict If its REO I have at least two. :)+ my wife loves the Mini so we have REOs all over the house.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I thought it was all in fun, I hope he didn't take things the wrong way, He changed his name to CJlite, Just went back to some of his previous posts... CJ man we love ya(well in the guy sort of way)

Surely he's not that sensitive... All I saw was just some good-natured, joking around.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
Sigh...just sitting here reading a lil bit in between projects, vaping away on my Grand with an LR510, stainless steel drip drip and my Welch's Grape Soda juice. Plumes of vapor everywhere. It just doesn't get more perfect than this for me.

You got that right. Started my day with a cup of coffee and my grand with HG and a Cisco LR306 :)

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Yes I do. I will be picking up the New Wood REO down the road. But for now I am more then happy.

I have a few Older Wood REO's a few Mini's from when Rob first started selling them and Two Grands
(I have Grand #1 first one built and sold)

You can say I am a true REO addict If its REO I have at least two. :)+ my wife loves the Mini so we have REOs all over the house.

The wife and I have Wood REO's both and myself a Grand. Hopefully, she'll be getting a Grand soon, so she can stop snagging mine at every opportunity. No minis yet but we're 18650 fan-boys here so there is a noticeable lack of the appropriate batteries for a mini. I can't wait to see the new Wood REO's.

@ technonut - Love your sig Chief. It's perfectly pessimistic like myself.

drum747

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Oregon
We're all poised and ready to pounce, like a Porky on some whole grain bread!

Heh! I have no idea how many people will be on that thread when Rob announces but I'm sure there will be a lot!! Good luck to all who will be trying today. I don't know if I will be near a computer.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
The wife and I have Wood REO's both and myself a Grand. Hopefully, she'll be getting a Grand soon, so she can stop snagging mine at every opportunity. No minis yet but we're 18650 fan-boys here so there is a noticeable lack of the appropriate batteries for a mini. I can't wait to see the new Wood REO's.

Good to see you today, Looks like Rob will be rounding the corners on the next run of Wood REO's It should be way cool.

I to am a 18650 fan but the wife loves the mini's it fits her small hands. And I like to have one on hand always for different flavor Combos.
I find the Mini hits a little lighter then the Grand and Wood REO and that's good some times. the Grand with a Cisco LR306 is a monster. LOL

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA

Thanks!.... :) BTW, as you already know, Boba's Bounty is some fine juice. My compliments to the mixologist. :)

Good afternoon Drum, and everyone! I've been working on converting my Grand to VV without any significant changes or drilling.. Almost there.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread