The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
toofunny.gif

I just can't wait to see the the mini... Saving my bucks and hoping I have enough! Just a lttle hint on when would be available would help... Or a pre-order would be great! Or, send me 1 to beta test... ;-)...

Would'nt that be nice! ;)

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
toofunny.gif

Would'nt that be nice! ;)[/QUOTE
I would even be happy to Beta a Salmon one:2cool:
(Or a Poka-Dot one, or a......)

GB
I no believe me i keep checking the tracking on the cnc motor.They wanted $300 to ship it next day.I thought that was a little much.Talk about expensive shipping that's just evil

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com

try e-liquid8 adult smoking alternatives e-liquids flavor oils personal vaporizers
i find his juice to be awesome

arthrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
ME
Arthrog have you tried Vaporbomb?

I have had good juice from them really fresh and overall the best juice supplier i have found!

I did, tried many... Not sure if I should review them all so I probably wont considering my taste seem to be way different than everybody else. Cinnabomb is ok but it will ruin an atty (Made REO just about puke). The tobacco flavors were not to my liking either. Here is my list that I tried, Freedomsmokes, all of it tasted the same and I didnt like it. DIY, she lost her original recipe and I dont like hers either, Vaporbomb is just ok, Vaporbomb is a little more pleasing. Alien Vision is still my favorite. I like RY4, Havanna, 555, Flue Cured those are my favorites and The difference is probably there suppliers. AV and DIY used to taste the same now I think DIY gets it elsewhere because hers are totally different, AV taste the same as it always did, flavor is weak as you lower nic mg but other then that I will continue to purchase from AV.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I did, tried many... Not sure if I should review them all so I probably wont considering my taste seem to be way different than everybody else. Cinnabomb is ok but it will ruin an atty (Made REO just about puke). The tobacco flavors were not to my liking either. Here is my list that I tried, Freedomsmokes, all of it tasted the same and I didnt like it. DIY, she lost her original recipe and I dont like hers either, Vaporbomb is just ok, Vaporbomb is a little more pleasing. Alien Vision is still my favorite. I like RY4, Havanna, 555, Flue Cured those are my favorites and The difference is probably there suppliers. AV and DIY used to taste the same now I think DIY gets it elsewhere because hers are totally different, AV taste the same as it always did, flavor is weak as you lower nic mg but other then that I will continue to purchase from AV.

CinnaBomb turned into a solid unusable white foam cause I left the the cap off for a couple days...no other juice has done that before. Try Backwoods Brew for tobacco flavors...I heard good things about them snf Don is a straight up guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread