The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
oh man...people are getting tracking numbers? I was able to snag a mini last Friday, and I read I think in the other thread he was going to ship them out Monday...but I haven't gotten a tracking number. Should I be worried?

Eeks, now I'm kinda freakin out! I know he was having some troubles with his site - I got a confirmation of the order but I never got a tracking number, I hope nothing got screwed up. I already bought a bunch of stuff to go with it!

LOL now I'm in panic mode:facepalm:

I would PM Rob about the tracking #

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
afternoon reonaughty! hahaha

everyone STOP freakin out about the tracking numbers! ahahahhaha jk. but really he'll get to it. Rob is a stand up guy, you all have no worries. I mean cmon the guy has the only thread i know with over a billion posts! hahaha. thats gotta mean that he's the $4[t at what he does!

GO ROB!

feeling chipper today dispite my lack of sleep. maybe im delirious?!

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Ya, its just hard becuase been looking on the site..trying to buy one for about a month....now I've finally been able to oder it...just got to wiat for it to come now....got batteries charged and ready to go!!

I can completely understand that feeling. However, I just want to re-assure you that Rob will get it squared away. Yes he is busier than a one legged man in an ... kicking contest, but he is honest and thorough. If you haven't received your shipping notice, please, just send him one PM or email to make sure he is aware of your concern. Please make sure to include the email address you used with your order so he can match it up to you.

joeright

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
NJ- USA
how does everyone clean their woodys? (man, that doesn't sound right!).....but just wondering ...having a little feed problem...so i changed the atty...wondering about cleaning the feed system ...thanks:)...and what is good to polish the wood that is available in my neck of the woods (nj)?

I don't have a woody yet, but something I would recommend is Kotton Klenser "Lemon Oil Beeswax" available at: Kotton Klenser On-line Store I've been using it for many years and trust it on my antique Victrola and Edison cylinder players. If the wood is unfinished (no laquer) it feeds the wood and prevents drying out. I also use it on my floors. You wipe it in, let it sit a little, then buff it off. It's so good I bought a gallon can. A WARNING, though, it does have a strong odor that lasts at least a couple days, and with the woody since it's at your nose, it may always be there.

I would ask Rob before doing anything.

Big Daddy Harley

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa
omg - I feel like a real ....

My paypal email is different from the email I listed on my order. I checked the paypal email and I have my tracking number. Now I get to send Rob an "I'm an idiot" PM.
Don't worry Andy, Rob got one of those oops PM's from me too, he is very gracious not to rub it in.LOL

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
how does everyone clean their woodys? (man, that doesn't sound right!).....but just wondering ...having a little feed problem...so i changed the atty...wondering about cleaning the feed system ...thanks:)...and what is good to polish the wood that is available in my neck of the woods (nj)?

I use alcohol and a q-tip on mine. If the cup needs more then that, I use a eye dropper and put alcohol around the atty conectore and let it soak a bit then dump it out and dry it with a corner of a paper town or q-tip. To polish it up I give it a good rub with a damp cotton rag let it dry and buff it with a dry soft rag.

Hope that helps. What is the finish like.

joeright

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
NJ- USA
I use alcohol and a q-tip on mine. If the cup needs more then that, I use a eye dropper and put alcohol around the atty conectore and let it soak a bit then dump it out and dry it with a corner of a paper town or q-tip. To polish it up I give it a good rub with a damp cotton rag let it dry and buff it with a dry soft rag.

Hope that helps. What is the finish like.

I think it should be mentioned anytime we're talking about alcohol for cleaning or for use in juice, use ethanol or ethyl alcohol (AKA grain alcohol or "EVERCLEAR" --which should not be drunk straight at 190 proof and should have the same precautions around children as your eJuice) This is the same kind of alcohol that is in beer, booze. Not any other kind (others CANNOT be injested)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
I think it should be mentioned anytime we're talking about alcohol for cleaning or for use in juice, use ethanol or ethyl alcohol (AKA grain alcohol or "EVERCLEAR" --which should not be drunk straight at 190 proof and should have the same precautions around children as your eJuice) This is the same kind of alcohol that is in beer, booze. Not any other kind (others CANNOT be injested)

Good point thanks for adding that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread