The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REET_AZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
Morning folks! Just checking in...

Going to our monthly Phoenix vape meet up today. Ecigsupply (ECF vendor) has a new ejuice bar and store open called the Zicquid Lounge and we are going to have a meet there, vape up, and shoot some pool! Should be fun, as always.

Will check in later for sure. Have a great day!

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com

Going to our monthly Phoenix Vape meet up today. Ecigsupply (ECF vendor) has a new ejuice bar and store open called the Zicquid Lounge and we are going to have a meet there, Vape up, and shoot some pool! Should be fun, as always.

have a great day Rita

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Just posred a few reviews on ecf finally check em out. would love some feed back on what you would like to see. things i missed. My goal is to keep em short and sweet still.
Very neatly done I'm sure someone will complain about the context of the way your reviews are done but I am all for freedom of speech keep it up :)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Have fun at the meet Rita!!! Be safe on your drive!

Going to our monthly Phoenix Vape meet up today. Ecigsupply (ECF vendor) has a new ejuice bar and store open called the Zicquid Lounge and we are going to have a meet there, Vape up, and shoot some pool! Should be fun, as always.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Hi Kevin, you had me so worried! That is a terrible thing you are going through. I know it will be a long recovery. Glad everything is going smoothly with it so far. You take good care of that hand, and keep us up to date on how it goes. (((hug)))
hi all, got to keep all my fingers so far. doctors had to cut a lot of skin off though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread