The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Thanks Margie. I never could find you.

And in the picture is the for the third year in a row World Grand Champion Five Gaited American Saddlebred making his victory pass. Last competition career ride for the rider up.

Can't wait to see the whole night. I discovered that I was only recording part of the screen of the live feeds, all week long. Hope I got it fixed for Sat. night.

I'm so glad you are able to do this Margie. What a Grand vacation. Hope your boy's hoof is coming along. Are you doing any exercise to keep him un-bored, long walks, on foot perhaps, some personal grooming from Mama. Maybe some long conversations. My horses were my confidants and therapist when I was a teen. Sleeping in the straw storage was a favored "get away" activity. If I didn't come home soon after dark my parents figured I was "meditating" or sleeping in the straw.

Do they still use straw up your way, for bedding. I had a heck of a time finding it down here for my goats, mule, and doggie houses. They use wood shavings down here, last I knew. About the only time it is readily available is around fall, at landscape places, for fall/Halloween yard displays. And it is way expensive.

Hugs, Alice

Thanks for asking about my boy. He is having quite a nice time, and he is rather easily entertained. I love to go pick his tail, untangling one hair at a time, I just relax and hum. He seems to enjoy that. Also a little hand grazing. He lives on pine shavings, over rubber mats, over clay, over gravel, over slotted drainage pipes. No straw. His hoof has grown back over an inch, and nice and solid. It just takes time. As much as I love him, my "heart" horse is no longer with me. I used to tell him everything. *sigh*

mkp

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Central Florida
Oh I see, I wasn't clear in my words. I spoked about the tracking number.

Edit : In the spotlight, for an ebony-ebony, nice paradox :)

A couple of pages back, canoist posted the reminder to log into your paypal account...the tracking number will be there as soon as it's available, sometimes the emailed notice doesn't happen properly.

darjelin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
trilbardou (france)
Gorgeous combination!! I know Rob is extraordinarily pleased with the finish on those.

Great, I'm sure it will be a perfect mod, for an extreme pleasure of vaping. it remains for me to find it a name; :)

A couple of pages back, canoist posted the reminder to log into your paypal account...the tracking number will be there as soon as it's available, sometimes the emailed notice doesn't happen properly.

Yes I saw the post, but there's nothing in my account details. I know it's ready to ship, but it's like christmas before christmas...hard to wait.

Last edited:

Cloudbank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Oakland, CA
Missed you too - loved your photo of you at the horse show!

Work drives me a bit crazy. I've got a new boss so I'm still figuring out how to deal with her. Plus I work in Support on the website for a big networking company which more or less means I'm on call 24/7.. sometimes it eats up my life.

I had a feeling that this sale would be short and sweet.. seemed like a lot of folks had already laid claim to many of the pieces. It's alright, though, I can wait for the next round of Woodvils and/or Midis... le sigh. :D

Missed you Barbara!! Sorry work has been keeping you out of breath! There were so few Woodvils available that many walked away with empty hands. Your day will come sweetie! Glad you are enjoying the one you have now!

Parmacrafter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Parma, Idaho, USA
Good afternoon all! I thought I had today off and was planning some tweaks on my laptop. Guess that just wasn't meant to be. Looks like I gotta work. Oh well. I only have 3 PC's to work on today. One is done already and the 2 that are left are just hardware upgrades. I should have plenty of time to stay caught up here and get my tweaks done as well. See y'all later!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Jamie, so good to hear that your laptop just needs a few tweaks! If mine did what yours did it would mean a trip to the computer repair place. I am totally useless with them at all. In fact I need to upgrade my laptop and probably buy a new desktop soon. Just trying to push it off as long as I can!
You have a great day, and we will see ya later!

Good afternoon all! I thought I had today off and was planning some tweaks on my laptop. Guess that just wasn't meant to be. Looks like I gotta work. Oh well. I only have 3 PC's to work on today. One is done already and the 2 that are left are just hardware upgrades. I should have plenty of time to stay caught up here and get my tweaks done as well. See y'all later!

Parmacrafter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Parma, Idaho, USA
Jamie, so good to hear that your laptop just needs a few tweaks! If mine did what yours did it would mean a trip to the computer repair place. I am totally useless with them at all. In fact I need to upgrade my laptop and probably buy a new desktop soon. Just trying to push it off as long as I can!
You have a great day, and we will see ya later!
It was no biggie. I put it off a lot longer than I should have. I spent all day yesterday formatting and re-installing all my software. I just did a really stupid thing was all. I keep all of the utilities I use to repair other people's computers on a small thumb drive. For the first time I can remember I forgot to virus scan my flash drive after cleaning a virus from a customers PC. Then I put the drive into my laptop to put a newer version of a utility on it and got the same nasty virus I had just cleaned from the customer onto my laptop. It took me almost 5 hours to clean the customers pc. I figured it would be better/easier/faster to just format mine and start over. I am so glad I did now. It's running better than when I first bought it. I got it all done yesterday. Was just planning on tweaking a few things today. I am just glad I can do it myself.

Last edited:

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
afternoon-comment-clipart.gif

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Oh, golly, it's headed my way! Ooops, no, it's passed to the north. More behind it, though, typical Florida afternoon in the rainy season.

I really like this site My-Cast® - Weather on your mobile phone. for a quick & dirty look at the radar, you have to sign-up with an email address (but then they send you weather alerts, which is ok by me) and then you add towns to watch and they show up on the map with a nice little marker.

Edit: it's not just for mobile phones, works fine on the PC and Mac via the web

Ya the rain this am almost made us lose $1200.00, luckily the subs Dave hired stayed vigilant with the cement in the pool they were resurfacing. Phew! I honestly think if we have another loss anytime soon we will just both go work at walmart.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Thanks Patty. This helped. I get a stomach upset every time DH gets irritable, which is many times a day, when he is here. He does plenty of apologizing but not nearly enough.

I'm actually very tough, but things like this bring up internal reactions, that years of "new age" workshops didn't totally eliminate. I care dearly for our two "sisters" and actually worry more about their feelings than mine and how "tiffs and spats" will affect others.

My friend Heidi, in the Jungle, is so protective of my feelings unless she is very drunk. I know now that if I cry, when she is sober, she'll feel so guilty. But I have to be careful so as not to scar her for life. She's the friend who lost it when she spilled coffee on my Special Eddition Clamshell iBook (it was fine after I yanked the battery and cleaned it out.) She was apologizing for the next few days.

To be totally truthful, my post was, also, to express my disapproval and disappointment of/in the "spat/tiff" being public in our warm and fuzzy, safe Reohome.

Hugs, Alice

Are we related or something?

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Evening Reovillagers,

I just signed back on... usually I log in to this thread from my subscriptions page -- every now and then this thread is not there? So I go to the Reosmods forum and then log in to the Lounge... does anyone else experience this? No biggie, but it sure would be nice to have my favorite thread easily accessible whenever I sign in.

Off to prepare dinner... see you later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread