The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Good morning everyone! I have almost decided to get a Reo. It is between that and a Darwin. Anyone care to sway me to bite on a reo?? Please? :)

Good Morning! A Grand or Mini that is all mechanical, no electronic parts to go out on you. They have been run over by a truck, dropped into water for a day or more, left outside for a day or more, dropped onto cement from more than a couple feet, and so many other acts that would make you cringe.

But guess what? They were all rinsed, new attys, juice and battery and kept right on working!

O.K. I will offer this. If you buy the REO and do not like it I will buy it from you. There ya go!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Wow! What a group of nice people! Well I just ordered a black Reo Grand. I will have to name him (he is a boy). Thanks to Karen and everyone! I will undoubtedly have some questions, but I am proud to join to Reo family! :)

Congratulations! Robert will ship quick. You will need your batteries and charger, atty's, cartos, and drip tips. Of course your favorite juice!
Shipping is done with signature required. So someone will have to be home to sign. You will receive tracking so you will know delivery day.
Read this thread for what you will need:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/168278-if-reo-your-first-mod-what-you-will-need.html

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
PART_1322669428775.jpg

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Wow! What a group of nice people! Well I just ordered a black Reo Grand. I will have to name him (he is a boy). Thanks to Karen and everyone! I will undoubtedly have some questions, but I am proud to join to Reo family! :)

Hi Retreiver! Congratulations on your purchase -- When I read your post, I immediately thought of ltrainer's post yesterday:

ltrainer
ECF Veteran

Today is Jan 3rd which marks my one year anniversary with my black/black Reo Grand. This is the only Reo I own. Because its my only Reo I have used this for all my vaping for the past 365 days and I have used it heavily. During this time it has never failed me. It just does what its supposed to do and does it faithfully over and over, without fail. I've never had to send it back or do a repair. Its been beat up and has the battle scars to show for it. It won't win any Ms. Reo beauty awards. I doesn't beep, whistle, have lcds or usb ports. Its the zippo lighter of the vaping world. Its hard core.

I just want to thank Rob for his creation and to thank everyone here for your contributions to the "community" of vapers. Thanks and Happy New Year everyone.

And don't worry - you can always get a VV REO - coming soon!

Congrats again, and welcome! :thumbs:

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Good morning stealthy reonauts Loren, Karen and the 11 others I can't see!

The woods are full of juice and freshly charged batts, my back feels relatively okay, the sun is out....going to be a good day!
(...several vape related packages headed for my mailbox today too!)

Hope everybody has a beautiful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread