Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Do not get mad at me I know this is a REO forum, but I need a little help here be honest with me though. I was going to buy the REO after reading so many nice reviews, however I found this box name Kaji it looks just like the reo but much smaller. I have seen the reviews of the kaji too and they are great. The Reo looks nice but so does the kaji. I am kindda heading more towards the kaji since is smaller. If someone u know has the kaji and the reo please help me here. I like them both. thank u
I think what futbol9 was asking is for opinions from anyone that has tried both mods. This thread is about the Reo so it might not be an appropriate place for this discussion IMO. If you have tried both and would like to give futbol9 your informed opinion, perhaps PM'ing him would work better.
Just my 2 cents.

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
I've had my REO for a few days now, and let me start by saying that I LOVE this mod!!! No more dripping or refilling for the fresh juice vape, this beauty feeds the juice to the carto or atty with just a press of a button. With the 18650 battery and the 6ml juice bottle, you can go a couple of days without doing anything but pressing a button vape. This is the easiest mod I've ever used, without a doubt this is low maintenance vaping.

When I'm on the go, only thing I worry about is battery failure. So now instead of carrying a couple of mods, extra juice and batteries when I'm out and about, it's just me, my REO and an extra battery. No more hauling around several mods and stressing over something failing. Now it's as simple as when I smoked analogs and size wise the same too, the REO is just a little smaller than a pack of cigs and extra battery is about the size of a lighter. Did I mention that I LOVE the REO!!! :)

I've heard and read that some may have issues over the size of the REO. Really?!?!?! I'm a small woman, only 5'4 and weigh 120lbs with small hands and the REO fits me like a glove. I one hand this device with ease, hold in palm and press juice button with thumb and power switch with my index finger without any struggle.

I toss it in my purse, takes up less room in there than a pack of cigarettes. I can even fit it in my jeans pocket just fine too, and I'm a size 4. It is solid and therefore I don't worry about breaking it either.

For those that worry or fret about the size of the REO, can I ask WHERE you carried your pack of cigarettes when you out and about? You carried them somewhere on you. I know that if my purse wasn't big enough to hold my wallet, cell phone and pack of smokes, I'd just buy a bigger purse as there was NO way I was leaving the house without those items. LOL Same with the REO now, I'll never leave home without it.

So I guess in a nutshell, the REO is no bigger than a pack of cigs, is a solid and ain't gonna break girlie mod (although it is beautiful) and you don't have to pack up your entire ecig collection and accessories for a 2 hour trip. And my opinion, if there is a downside to this mod, I haven't found it!

futbol9

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
I drip on my SB at 6V but after like 5 to 6 puffs the juice taste nasty like burnt. I have heard this happens because the juice burns faster at 6V so I have to be dripping more often to keep the atty wet. This is my question does this happens with the REO eventhough I know already I do not have to dripp with this mod? is there any burnt juice taste like other mods at 6V? thank you

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
or with the REO is alwasy a fresh puff all the time since the atty is always wet because of the feeding system?
All feeder type mods react the same as dripping in that if the atty gets dry it will taste bad. This isn't really a problem because you very quickly learn to recognize when a pump is needed.

rasci2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kissimmee, Fl
Just an adendum. I now have my REO for three weeks and it really just seems to be getting better. The constructions is so solid that it stands up to abuse without a hitch. I have unfortunately dropped it a couple of times without any damage. The juice feeding systems has become second nature and it just keeps providing hour upon hour of incredibly flovor full vaping.

arthrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
ME
amaj it was really an accident if I tell u I like the reo too your probably not going to belive me based on your comments. I am truly sorry and I really mean it. Is just that I been going back and forth for about 2 months posting and asking questions about the two mods that I got confused. sorry

Freud says there are no accidents, sub consciously you came to the REO forum because you wish that's the mod bought and now your stuck. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread