" The Reo" Wooden Box Mod /Juice Fed Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

arthrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
ME
Have tried a zillion attys now on the REO (I hate attys), and haven't started trying cartos yet) and have to say that Ikenvapes 2 Ohm 801 LR shortys take the cake so far with 3.7. Loving my REO all over again.

I will try some, Dam it!

I have spent over $100.00 on junk the past few weeks, ranging from juice to crap atty's

gb_ibmguy

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
NW NJ
sadly my ikenvape HV 801 died today :(

I feel your pain :(. All of my Iken Attys died quickly, perhaps due to user error, don't know. HV & LR all died within a day or two.
The last group of 801's I got from Clouds of Vapor are great. (out of stock for now, darn it!).
The HV 510's from EM have been very good.
Just ordered a ton of attys from EM, 901's, 801's and 510's. For the price, it's hard to go wrong.

GB

arthrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
ME
I feel your pain :(. All of my Iken Attys died quickly, perhaps due to user error, don't know. HV & LR all died within a day or two.
The last group of 801's I got from Clouds of Vapor are great. (out of stock for now, darn it!).
The HV 510's from EM have been very good.
Just ordered a ton of attys from EM, 901's, 801's and 510's. For the price, it's hard to go wrong.

GB

I got 8 LR 801'a from EM and all were junk!

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina

I got 4 LR 801s from EM ...... they aren't really "junk", they just won't work on my REO, they do work on my Chucks ... so all is not lost :)

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
I always hesitate to suggest a product that I like, 'cause preferences are so varied in this world. Still love my Iken, and get clouds - and the 510s are a PIA to me on the box. Go figure. Still fiddling though. Hope everyone posts their favorite combos. I'm loving my REO hugely again, anyway (some horrible attys threw me off for a while, and newbie fiddling got tedious); and I still love my V4Ls, too. I seem to have all occasions covered.

Some guy in a truck pulled beside me at a red light last week and shouted, "What you smokin', girl? You smokin' CRACK! Naw... what you SMOKIN' in that thing?"
"Nicotine!"
"Uh-huh, RIGHT. You smokin' NICOTINE. Uh huh."
"It IS! Pull over, I'll show you!"

I did.
He was so disappointed.

papa_cadillac

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
cottageville, SC
Ordered my Reo Thursday. Hopefully, it'll be here Monday(tomorrow) as will the batteries and two 801 attys. This will be the first time I vape anything other than a cartomizer, and after hearing about "breaking in" attys I'm a little apprehensive. Redeyedancer did demonstrate the 510 cartomizer trick with the clipped-off condom around the base for the "pump", and I do have a few of those I use with my Wetbox, so I think I'll be alright.
Cripes! I can't wait!

evilferret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Flushing NY
I know this is going to sound silly but will KR808 carts work with the 901 adapter?

Thank you.

Edit: Found out from the redeyedancer that KR808 cartomizers will work with a 510 -> 910 adapter and that he has tested it.

Really bumps this up to a more multi faceted vape tool.

Last edited:

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
Got my REO about 2 hours ago. Set it up to use with my 510 attys. Took just a few seconds to get it up and running, and to figure out how best to use it. Its great! No more damn carts to fill, a 6ml bottle dispenser bottle and an 18650 battery, both of which should keep me vaping for almost 2 days.... Thanks Robert for a great mod that is already making my life a lot simpler. I use FreedomSmokeUSA juice and the REO greatly improves the taste and TH......:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread