• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Un-official "hugrem" thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Canuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
4ac696c0-8775-a3bd.jpg

I pretended I was partying with hugrem tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
You're right, Concat - more government muck ups - you'd think something as popular as these 3 laws would all land under with the same age. These 3 things should all fall under Federal Law. What if you were born in Que & currently 18 like Hungrem(just kidding!) & you smoked & drank slippery nipples at the Discoteques & you just moved to a different province say like Ontario. Now you've lost your legal right to drink & smoke - what a loophole! No more smokin'(good), No more drinkin' Slippery Nipples(bad), No more Discoteques(you decide):p

Last edited:

chaseman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Canada
www.reddcigs.com
Ya.

Nobody else is going to take responsibility for bringing the madness back!

I breathe a sigh of relief and take comfort in the senseless conversations that go on in hugrem land.

You still off the cigarettes?

What's your all day set up after 3 weeks of vaping hugrem?

When's the next review/unboxing video?

Do you really wear suspenders?

Which came first, the e-liquid or the e-cig?

Why does anyone even care about Whitney Houston?

Is your uncle truly the founder of Dekang Biotechnology?

We need some substance!

Welcome back hugrem thread.

Los Marauder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Iowa City
Every time I read this thread I laugh out loud. I mean realy, how often can you say reading something made you actualy laugh out loud. The video a while ago of the dude singing. Its the only song I've never heard that I knew all the words. My friends all have seen it now, and so the smiles are now contagious. Hugrem I know not who you are, but I thank YOU, EVERYONE that contributes, and my COMPUTER, for alowing some fine entertainment in my baseless life. Think of it this way, right now I could be watching "Guiligans Island". It's the episode when the Harlem Globetrotters play the Robots. And that is truely entertaining. The Hugrem thead is red carpet baby. Red carpet.:)

Last edited:

hugrem

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Canada , QC
Ya.

Nobody else is going to take responsibility for bringing the madness back!

But what a welcome treat amidst the weeks of terrible ECF garbage that's been going on.

I breathe a sigh of relief and take comfort in the senseless conversations that go on in hugrem land.

You still off the cigarettes?

What's your all day set up after 3 weeks of vaping hugrem?

When's the next review/unboxing video?

Do you really wear suspenders?

Which came first, the e-liquid or the e-cig?

Why does anyone even care about Whitney Houston?

Is your uncle truly the founder of Dekang Biotechnology?

We need some substance!

Welcome back hugrem thread.
That is alot of question ^^

Yeah i am still of the cigarettes , its hard when all your friend still smoking ...
i still didnt find out a All days vapes , but idk why i rly love MENTHOL flavor or mint , i never smoked menthol cigarette so ...
but i got a few 5 ml juice , rasberry , peach , kiwi , pineaple , cola , Sub zero menthol , Artic Menthol , RY4 , and more , im vaping about 3ml a days wich is alot i guesss , the next unboxing ?? idk , im waiting for a EGO PT 1100mah from Adam (this weekend i guess) . Since two of my 510 batteries broked after using XL 1.8ml carto on its ... i cleaned them and all , now im vaping on one 280mah e-cig wich is hard , im tired off always charging it every 2 hours

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread