Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
OMG you have the smileys?
I'm so jealous. You have no idea. Why? Check this out!!! Look what i have (na-na na na na nahhhhhh!) I have no use for it without the matching skin: Little guy in the middle....glass...smiley face drip tip:

im002690.jpg

Can you IMAGINE that on top of the smiley vmod? OMG, sick.

I think the tip is one of a kind, haven't seen a way to get them again.

Let me get this straight.....

You have no use for it without the matching skin....

Say it with me now.... I have no use for it without the matching skin.

Ok, good, now we've got that cleared up.

Now say this:

Katdarling has the matching skin!!!!!!

2423.5, could you help us work out this equation?

Race, I'd love that tip, kiddo. PM me so we can play let's make a deal.

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
Let me get this straight.....

You have no use for it without the matching skin....

Say it with me now.... I have no use for it without the matching skin.

Ok, good, now we've got that cleared up.

Now say this:

Katdarling has the matching skin!!!!!!

2423.5, could you help us work out this equation?

Race, I'd love that tip, kiddo. PM me so we can play let's make a deal.

Only if you find me a Baby VMod 2.0 SKULL cover!!! LOL! :D (Ya know my Mr. Skull drip tip NEEDS it! ;-))

Just kidding!!!!!!

Race ... Ya gotta PM Ms. Darling!!! Her Baby VMod Happy Face cover NEEDS his head reunited with his body! :D Thank you Dear! ;-)

mikeymack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Orange County NY
I have a vmod 2.0 skulls cover that I'm not using but not the matching skulls cone. I do I a black cone but bottom thread must be off a tad have to loosen the inner collar for it to ketch. Shoot me a PM if you ever get a 2.0 and want it.
Only if you find me a Baby VMod 2.0 SKULL cover!!! LOL! :D (Ya know my Mr. Skull drip tip NEEDS it! ;-))

Just kidding!!!!!!

Race ... Ya gotta PM Ms. Darling!!! Her Baby VMod Happy Face cover NEEDS his head reunited with his body! :D Thank you Dear! ;-)

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL

Good morning! Awwwwwww ... Will ya look at that!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU mikeymack!! Soooooooooooo nice of you! DEFENITELY want and will PM ya! WooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!!! GEESH! NOW I'm really wishing I'd pushed the "buy" button rather than just sitting there with the Baby VMod in my cart! :-( It was 1/2 off just a couple weeks ago! Thanks again mikey!! ((Hugs!!))

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
rather than just sitting there with the Baby VMod in my cart! :-( It was 1/2 off just a couple weeks ago! Thanks again mikey!! ((Hugs!!))

Last sale was not 50% off on the mod iteself....it was a mystery coupon. I tried them all out. Mods seem to stay at 30% now. Even the atties only rang up at 30 or 40% off. There were some things that were 50% off, I think the alum skins.

Last couple sales were 30% off that i know of?

LOVE that green color, wish it was rubberized. :toast:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Welpie, would ya look at that! How awesome, mikeymack!!!! That just absolutely rocks! We're gonna have a post with a whole LOT of exclamation marks soon. :D

Good morning! Awwwwwww ... Will ya look at that!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU mikeymack!! Soooooooooooo nice of you! DEFENITELY want and will PM ya! WooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!!! GEESH! NOW I'm really wishing I'd pushed the "Buy" button rather than just sitting there with the Baby VMod in my cart! :-( It was 1/2 off just a couple weeks ago! Thanks again mikey!! ((Hugs!!))

31. ;) teehee.

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
Alrighty ... I have a Baby VMod 2.0 coming my way folks!!!! Whoop!! Just mentioning my sought after skull cover FOUND ONE!! I'm just SURE there are peeps in VMod 2.0 Baby Land that have other 2.0 covers laying around they don't need, want, or use anymore ... Right?? Like that CUTE Smiley Face one Ms. Kattttttttt posted up!! Orrrrrrrrrrr that ADORABLE Flower one!! Vapage has nothing much left in their nice rubberized covers! Boo!! Smiley Face?? ... Flowers?? ... Needing a new home?? ... Just laying in a drawer all lonely?? ... ;-)

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
You're 'cracked' shell must be feelin' very good. She's got a rosy glow to her. :)

I actually DO have a VMOD 1.0 shell and cone I'm not using anymore:

Awwwwww ... That's a pretty purple Katttttttttttt (the shiny ones are nice but slippery!) ... Sooooo ... Do YOU know anybody with the nice rubberized/silky feeling cute, adorable Smiley Face cover (or Flowers) ... Hmmmmmmmmmm ... ;-)

(BTW ... Did Smiley get his/her matching head? LOL! :D)

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yep and yep! ;)

Thanks to our dear Racehorse, Ms. Smiley is smiling! Just arrived in today's mail!

(My phone is giving me enormous challenges these days. Only 2 more months in my contract, then it just might be "Adios, ATT!". Sorry for the not at all good pic. I couldn't even connect the phone to the computer, so it's traveled thru email etc.)

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
Yep and yep! ;)

Thanks to our dear Racehorse, Ms. Smiley is smiling! Just arrived in today's mail!

(My phone is giving me enormous challenges these days. Only 2 more months in my contract, then it just might be "Adios, ATT!". Sorry for the not at all good pic. I couldn't even connect the phone to the computer, so it's traveled thru email etc.)

You ever tire of that cute little COMPLETE NOW Smiley Guy ... Well ... You know ... Send Mr. Smiley EAST! :D Looks GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread