Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Well the Boreas V2 didn't last long at the top for me, sometimes it just happens.

I have to stress that this tank gives me a vape like nothing I have tried, this one deserves attention.

Vandy Vape Kensei

I got to try this today, oh yes, this is gonna be one popular RTA !

Just go buy one...

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Well the Boreas V2 didn't last long at the top for me, sometimes it just happens.

I have to stress that this tank gives me a vape like nothing I have tried, this one deserves attention.

Vandy Vape Kensei

I got to try this today, oh yes, this is gonna be one popular RTA !

Just go buy one...
Iv been seeing a lot of people mentioning the Vandy Vape Berserker and Kensel. So many new things I have no idea about.. :(

Wish I had the money to do a big order like the old days!!! :w00t::D

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Iv been seeing a lot of people mentioning the Vandy Vape Berserker and Kensel. So many new things I have no idea about.. :(

Wish I had the money to do a big order like the old days!!! :w00t::D
Yeah bro, Kensei is great, I mean, really good lung hitting atty. The Berserker looks like a great MTL too..

Maybe Santa might come this year, I'd usually take up the roll but my sack has shrunk :confused:

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
While you were gone squonking has made huge strides. Its no longer for tootle puffers, normal vapers can try there hands.

A great budget mod is the Pulse. I swear I can't stop using this. With a single 20700 its got decent battery life and great safety for sassy builds. I got mine for 25 bucks but 30 is prolly closer.

BF RDA's are very common now. I'm a Dead Rabbit guy dut seriously there are dozens of choices.

20700 batteries run about 8 bucks and any charger I have works with them. You can use 18650's as well with included adaptor but you can't get the fun builds with them.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
While you were gone squonking has made huge strides. Its no longer for tootle puffers, normal vapers can try there hands.

A great budget mod is the Pulse. I swear I can't stop using this. With a single 20700 its got decent battery life and great safety for sassy builds. I got mine for 25 bucks but 30 is prolly closer.

BF RDA's are very common now. I'm a Dead Rabbit guy dut seriously there are dozens of choices.

20700 batteries run about 8 bucks and any charger I have works with them. You can use 18650's as well with included adaptor but you can't get the fun builds with them.
Gotta agree on the Pulse. Picked mine up yesterday, and can't seem to stop using it. I've got a Dead Rabbit, but it's stainless. I went all murdered out and black with a black Kryten.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK

Agreed, great squonker and great RDA !

What 20700 battery are you using buddy ?

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Five star ijoys.

They are pretty good.

Super impressed with the 21700 Ijoy
They are not much better than the VTC6's or Sanyo 20700B's...

I get 55 puff's at 65W on the Aegis before they are too low to use, way too much voltage sag. I get 100+ puffs with the Aspire 26650's on the same setup.

Like mooch said about the iJoy 20700's, the VTC5A's hit much harder but the 20700's last a little bit longer.

We really need easy access to the Sanyo 20700A's and Samsung 217000-30T's to see any real benefit from the 2x700 batteries.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
They are a very strange battery.

My wife was very unimpressed with them in her Aegis much prefering the Basen 26650's which I hated.

In my Capo they underpreform to the point of annoyance.

In the Pulse they preform great. Keep in mind its a house mod so battery is swapped when it starts bothering me. But good life. Not like 18650's where I get like 20 minutes befor they bug me.

21700 OTOH frankly are amazing me. I've hit the Valiarian at 90W for 50 miles on the innerstate. Power is bang on. Life is nearly forever.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
21700 OTOH frankly are amazing me. I've hit the Valiarian at 90W for 50 miles on the innerstate. Power is bang on. Life is nearly forever.
The 20700's you mean? Yes, I use a pair in my DIY iPWM box.

If it was the 21700's, you must have some iJoy rewrapped Samsung 30T's... :lol:

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Work today is all about the above, pulse mod and dead rabbit, weird this came up yesterday. I'm sure there will be some debate's, I totally disagree that the Pulse 24 RDA is better in squonk mode than the rabbit, utter rubbish. I have used both, the rabbit is leaps and bounds ahead with its raised coils and top airflow meaning you can't really over squonk, something I do all the time. The argument that the Pulse directs the juice to the wicks better (by design) is also false.

I don't talk about squonking much but I'm constantly testing gear at work and that rabbit is by far the best out of everything I have tried. The full black version without that horrible silver rabbit is also very nice.
I will bring my setup home today for some pics... and a quick review on here.

The Ijoy 21700 batteries are junk btw, no where near as good as the 20700 ones, they actually work well in a single mech..

I've seen a lot of mistakes with setups, time and time again I see people using flat wire in a RSA on a single mech like the pulse ( soooo many people have bought that mod without doing their homework) and complain that even a lower build the power is lacking.

You must use round wire, preferably NI80, let's say fused Clapton's, it's a massive difference and the only time I really use it.

Much faster ramp up, more heat, more vapor, a must for single mechs...

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Howdy gang! I read the last 5 pages, but mighta somehow missed some cuz I saw a couple quotes I don't recall reading

I'm gonna be in Texas in afew weeks.
kewl what part???

Thank you for the prayers Eskie. The Texas Grocery Store Chain (HEB) I work for lost one of our partners from the San Antonio District and several of our partners lost family members.
So sorry to hear this. Such a horrible thing. Seems like you might be sorta newish to the thread, so welcome to ya if you are. I haven't been on in awhile.

Yes it is a beautiful area and I love New Braunsfels. I don't have family there but we have our country house and property not far from there and know a few people in the area. Most of my family and extended family are in Church whenever the doors are open and my mother attends a small, country Baptist Church very much like the one in Sutherland Springs so yes I can't help but think what if....
So glad it wasn't your family involved.

dunno if I have said this or not, but soooooooo glad to see you back on here! :wub:

DIY all the way! Most of my 30ml recipes run me about $1.50 to $2 max. I get free shipping from where I get my flavors from which cuts back on cost nicely as well! I've made a decent Space Jam Astro clone, Halo Malibu clone, and a "kool" strawberry lemonade juice that I sort of played with until I got it right.
welcome to ya, and where do you buy your flavors? Is it always free shipping, or if you buy a certain amount?

@Debadoo

Hope your OK sweetie, you popped into my head.....I wonder how Deb's is ?
:wub: I'm ok. Have been having a lotta trouble with my back, shoulder etc. Miss y'all.

Hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving!! For Rix and Emmy, didn't you said that y'all do a Thanksgiving supper too just to feast out?

Rolo's here are chocolate sweets, first thing that popped into my head, now I want some :)
love those! Haven't had any in a long time. Now I want those and some heath bars. Or better yet, Skor bars! Those are better than heath. My dil bought some mini heath bars for a really yummy layered dessert she makes. I was so tempted to open the bag, but didn't. I wuz a good girl. :D

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
So
Howdy gang! I read the last 5 pages, but mighta somehow missed some cuz I saw a couple quotes I don't recall reading

kewl what part???

So sorry to hear this. Such a horrible thing. Seems like you might be sorta newish to the thread, so welcome to ya if you are. I haven't been on in awhile.

So glad it wasn't your family involved.

dunno if I have said this or not, but soooooooo glad to see you back on here! :wub:

welcome to ya, and where do you buy your flavors? Is it always free shipping, or if you buy a certain amount?

:wub: I'm ok. Have been having a lotta trouble with my back, shoulder etc. Miss y'all.

Hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving!! For Rix and Emmy, didn't you said that y'all do a Thanksgiving supper too just to feast out?

love those! Haven't had any in a long time. Now I want those and some heath bars. Or better yet, Skor bars! Those are better than heath. My dil bought some mini heath bars for a really yummy layered dessert she makes. I was so tempted to open the bag, but didn't. I wuz a good girl. :D

Somewhere near Huston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread