vape_ohm_law_pacifier-rb9974154887a4873bdf34f2479bfb657_8byvd_8byvr_324.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Is that what's it called in the US :lol:
Although I suspect you are looking for something perverted, Rixy, the "Binky" is a registered trade name of a baby's pacifier. I changed the spelling to "Binkie" (Tootle Puffer thread, a couple years back) so as to not infringe on their trademark while still implying we are all pacifying our old smoking habits with these toys.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Although I suspect you are looking for something perverted, Rixy, the "Binky" is a registered trade name of a baby's pacifier. I changed the spelling to "Binkie" (Tootle Puffer thread, a couple years back) so as to not infringe on their trademark while still implying we are all pacifying our old smoking habits with these toys.
I thought that referred to how much we suck on these things :lol:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Now I'm actually super .......

Checked the ticket today and its gone.

A answer not in my favor but to ignore me thn erase me is pretty bad. Must be cause I'm in the US.
Wow. Hope you can get their hearts right. I don't want anything they have, but if I did, I wouldn't buy from them anyhow because of that.

Still alive, but can't say much more than that. Oh well, still happily suckin' my Binkie...
((((((((((Hugs))))))))))) wish I had a magic wand darlin. Even if it had only one trick left, I'd use it for you. I hate that you're having to live in so much pain

That really is purdy. But of course, it needs some purple innit. :p

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
wish I had a magic wand darlin. Even if it had only one trick left, I'd use it for you.
Aw gee, tanx Deb. The real problem is that we likely will never find anyone stupid enough to buy this place, so I doubt we will ever be moving to a warmer place with less work to do.
But this is the life we chose, so here we stay until our dying day...

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Maybe you're sitting atop the next big oil reserve :)
Wouldn't that be nice. Then we could sell out, but a shack in Texass, and maybe have a buck nighty eight left to get Lannie a few more of those tanks she likes and everyone else seems to hate.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Bit of a rant, got to play with a Lost Vape therion paranormal 166, what have they done to the Therion, did they sell out to Think Vape ?

Gunmetal is shiny and horrible but what got me, you know that piece of wood that runs round the top by the 510, it's just a sticker !

Cheap nasty mod, now if it was cheap to buy then yeah fair enough but it's not.

The original is waaaay better.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
So ready for slow mail season to be over..................
I pay extra, next day delivery but then I live on a postage stamp lol

TFV12 Prince, X6 coil, not a bad tank for a sub ohm one but the Arco 2 blows this out of the water.

You want a sub ohm tank, the Arco 2 is incredible, I was stunned at how close that was to an RTA.
Anyway, pics of the Arco tomorrow ;)

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I pay extra, next day delivery but then I live on a postage stamp lol

TFV12 Prince, X6 coil, not a bad tank for a sub ohm one but the Arco 2 blows this out of the water.

You want a sub ohm tank, the Arco 2 is incredible, I was stunned at how close that was to an RTA.
Anyway, pics of the Arco tomorrow ;)

My current frustration is from Ca which is 2500/3000 miles away.

You can pretty much ride a bike from one end to the other I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread