Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I have a Crius + and still have it in use. I also have 2 regular Engines in regular adv use, but it is the dual coil originals. At least they get loads of love at home I’m not at home. I’m in the hospital since yesterday. Of course waiting for the EMTs I got my phone and tablet, their chargers, 2 gorilla bottles. But didn’t have a chance to grab a mod!!!
So what should be a pleasant hospital stay (yeah,fat chance) is killing me. And I discovered I’m not being triggered or anything, but when I open this I get a huge craving for a vape.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hah!! I went through my back pack for some papers and try to accomplish a little work while I’m here and discovered I DID throw a mod and tank into the bag before being brought here. So stealthy Vape is in! One nice thing to is I did go through 2 days without was still comfortable enough to not scratch all the wallpaper up. Just a little area. I tucked it in and doubt they’ll notice.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Enjoyed the catch up and read guys (and gals)

My contribution is this....

Never think it's a good idea to sit in a child's plastic bath and go down the stairs in it :facepalm:

Hah!! I went through my back pack for some papers and try to accomplish a little work while I’m here and discovered I DID throw a mod and tank into the bag before being brought here. So stealthy Vape is in! One nice thing to is I did go through 2 days without was still comfortable enough to not scratch all the wallpaper up. Just a little area. I tucked it in and doubt they’ll notice.

Sorted and I've said this quite a few times, it's sooooooo much easier to quit vaping than it ever was smoking, way way easier, I only really vape for something to do with my hands :rolleyes:

Get well soon and I'm glad you found your vape........I bet you've had a few voops too ;)

Last edited:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Prayers for ya, @Eskie. I vaped in the hospital last August while recovering from hip replacement surgery.

I over-estimated what I thought I'd need and didn't vape half the juice I packed.

Get whole soon.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I have a Crius + and still have it in use. I also have 2 regular Engines in regular adv use, but it is the dual coil originals. At least they get loads of love at home I’m not at home. I’m in the hospital since yesterday. Of course waiting for the EMTs I got my phone and tablet, their chargers, 2 gorilla bottles. But didn’t have a chance to grab a mod!!!
So what should be a pleasant hospital stay (yeah,fat chance) is killing me. And I discovered I’m not being triggered or anything, but when I open this I get a huge craving for a vape.
Hope you are doing ok. ((((hugs))))

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
No, I have not put up a "for sale" sign, but I have talked to a realtor about it. Consider the location (location, location, location): It is 27 miles east of here to a village of 400 people (mostly old folks). It is 42 miles north to a village of 350 people. It is 48 miles west to a village of 600 people. None of those three villages have employment that would pay enough to even merit the daily gasoline expenditure. The nearest "city" (population 6000) that might pay a decent wage is 75 miles one way. You gonna drive 150 round trip every day to get a buck over minimum wage? So, the only ones likely to want to live out here are either ranchers (we don't have enough acreage to be anything more than a "hobby farm") or a long-distance truck driver who wants to be far away from civilization (slim pickings in that market), or retired people who'd like to do some serious gardening and do NOT need close access to a doctor or hospital. That last one is us (and today, I see the doctor far too often). What's the odds of finding someone else exactly with our attitude who does not need any more income than their monthly social security? And, even if we do, the realtor suggests we are likely to only get about half of what we paid for this place, given the current market.

Bottom line? I doubt we are going anywhere.
yeah I know........but lotza folks are wantin to get off the grid.......never know, ya might just get a Christmas miracle! Seriously, I know the effort of moving would likely be too much. Then again, prolly not as much as what y'all have to do on the farm. Specially if ya got some great help

Glad ya found a mod, and did fairly well without it. Hope you're released soon and they fixed whatever is wrong wiff yur leg. Jup my son has finals this week too. I'm sure your daughter will do well. He had 2 yesterday, and one today, and I think one tomorrow and that's it.

Never think it's a good idea to sit in a child's plastic bath and go down the stairs in it :facepalm:
uhmmmm just a guess, but I think most of us know that darlin! :p

Hope you are doing ok. ((((hugs))))
Great to see ya sis!!

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
uhmmmm just a guess, but I think most of us know that darlin! :p

Great to see ya sis!!

I was not prepared for the speed that thing went, or for the fact I obliterated Emmys flower display in the hallway.

I guess y'all have something I seem to lack..... Common Sense.

And agreed, great to see you @Atchafalaya

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
that is one way to look at it. :D Another is that you have something we may lack...... a free spirited sense of adventure and willingness to try just about anything.

Newp...........it's the first one :p

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Well got a diagnosis which beats head scratching so treatment and home by weekend or early next week. Good thing I took 2 unicorn bottles with me. Now I have to see how I’ll charge with my tablets usb cable and not have it look all out of place on my bedstand. It is amazing, the first thing I had to get done was for the nurse to get all my wall warts mounted given all the cables you need these days. But there’s a light at the end of the tunnel, and stealth vapor cleared through the otherwise useless gown they give. Bummer is this is not my stealthy travel. This is my Therion with a dual fused Clapton at 0.14 ohm build. This will be a challenge.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I was not prepared for the speed that thing went, or for the fact I obliterated Emmys flower display in the hallway.

And agreed, great to see you @Atchafalaya

easy enuff cured... :D

upload_2017-12-12_20-30-50.png
upload_2017-12-12_20-38-20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread