Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Ordered some more Battlestar mods, can never have too many of those.

Looking for a new single coil rta now :)

The Serpent SMM worked out nicely for me. Easy build, side air, and decent volume for a little tank are all worth the shot. Is it my favorite tank, maybe not, but it holds its own and is in regular use, when I’m like, at home and not laying around in a hospital gown.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
The Serpent SMM worked out nicely for me. Easy build, side air, and decent volume for a little tank are all worth the shot. Is it my favorite tank, maybe not, but it holds its own and is in regular use, when I’m like, at home and not laying around in a hospital gown.

I have the SMM but I'm looking for a bigger single coil tank

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
There’s always the big Pharaoh. Large single coil deck, and with the extendor you can get almost 8 ml into it. Flavor ends up a lot better than I expected for the size, and the aesthetics are a tough call, but you like those big sorta tanks. It’s really only with the extendor on that makes it look way too big, but the size seems better on a larger 3 battery mod like a Triade.

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
There’s always the big Pharaoh. Large single coil deck, and with the extendor you can get almost 8 ml into it. Flavor ends up a lot better than I expected for the size, and the aesthetics are a tough call, but you like those big sorta tanks. It’s really only with the extendor on that makes it look way too big, but the size seems better on a larger 3 battery mod like a Triade.

I was using my Paraoh yesterday, still a good vape

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
It is a very good vape with a nice balance of flavor and cloud. It does need a large coil in there. For me 3.5 mm is about the smallest I’d play with in there.

I'm using the dual coil deck , 2.5 ID 28x2 x36 .2 @35 watts 6 wrap

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Well got a diagnosis which beats head scratching so treatment and home by weekend or early next week. Good thing I took 2 unicorn bottles with me. Now I have to see how I’ll charge with my tablets usb cable and not have it look all out of place on my bedstand. It is amazing, the first thing I had to get done was for the nurse to get all my wall warts mounted given all the cables you need these days. But there’s a light at the end of the tunnel, and stealth vapor cleared through the otherwise useless gown they give. Bummer is this is not my stealthy travel. This is my Therion with a dual fused Clapton at 0.14 ohm build. This will be a challenge.
glad they have a diagnosis! Hope the treatment is quick, painless, and totally effective!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Yeah, got a diagnosis, sorta thanks for a rare condition (all my crap ends up that way no simple run of the mill stuff) but I should be transferred for acute physical therapy for one to three weeks, then home
Sorry to hear you're not going home sooner Eskie.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yeah, got a diagnosis, sorta thanks for a rare condition (all my crap ends up that way no simple run of the mill stuff) but I should be transferred for acute physical therapy for one to three weeks, then home
hope it does the trick, and you are right as rain soon!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Sorry to hear you're not going home sooner Eskie.

Yeah, kinda messed up some holiday travel plans but now I can use my arms and legs again I can’t complain. Could have been worse and could have taken longer to get better, so no complaints. Well, plenty of complaints, but what’s the point complaining about stuff you can’t change.

Thanks Deb! I appreciate everyone’s thoughts.

Oh and yes, even with a dual coil 0.14 ohm build and 70/30 juice I can still stealth vape. Good thing as I doubt they’d want me mixing DIY in the room. That might not be all that stealthy.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Good thing as I doubt they’d want me mixing DIY in the room. That might not be all that stealthy.

But you were just organizing the next set of samples they were going to need?

Glad the prognosis is good!

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Decided to get another authentic reload, I just love that tank so much.

Completely dismissed the new punk mod until I saw one and held it, no difference in weight to my captain mod and AP tank.

It's a stunning, solid mod for the money.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Always wanted a Pindad but never bothered getting one.

I've had my fill of RDTA's, the Combo and Limitless Plus are excellent juice burners and the Serpent RDTA was way too noisy for a regular 3mm coil. Put a small build in it using high nic thin juice and it's quite respectable with the AF closed down.

The Theorem and Avocado 24 were piffed as fast as they arrived.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Yeah I was never really sold on the idea myself.

But add BF to the mix and holy crap.

I was torn between the Pindad and Gaia but I have a history with Chutulu and they served me well so went with them. Haven't built it yet but have looked at it and its well made.

Big thing for me is getting though my shift. Driptech dual lasts all day but 10ml is just a little short. The Gai should push me over the top.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yeah, kinda messed up some holiday travel plans but now I can use my arms and legs again I can’t complain. Could have been worse and could have taken longer to get better, so no complaints. Well, plenty of complaints, but what’s the point complaining about stuff you can’t change.
I hear ya bout the complaints, but it don't stop us. :) I just hate you've been going through all this. I didn't realize you were paralyzed for a time. How awful. But glad you are on the mend.

BF RDTA's.
Was discussing this on the front porch the other day, just the concept of a BF tank I don't get. Kinda defeats the purpose of BF it would seem. But apparently for whatever reason it lasts you longer. Just don't get a tank on top that feeds from the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread