Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
POIDH!

Uh, wait, not sure that's safe for work, CC ;)
20180306_180744.jpg

The 24 is on a Pico Dual in the kitchen and I'm too tired to get up and get it. :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
To be fair we are a bit weird.
hehehe Jup. That's why newbies have to be a bit nutty to love and understand us

Not alone in having them scattered around the house, but why is the one with the flavor I want always in another room? :lol:
Do what I do and vape only one flavor for 6 months til you've used the 750 mls you made of it hehehe

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Do what I do and vape only one flavor for 6 months til you've used the 750 mls you made of it hehehe

Nah, too boring for me. I smoked the same "flavor" for many, many years. Being able to pick up a device with a flavor change is part of what I really like about vaping. Besides, they keep telling me that exercise is important :)

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Not a chance. Lannie has a couple hundred flavors, from which she has made (and maintains) about 100 mixes so she can go-to whatever it is she desires on any given day or part of a day. Even I have 8 mods/tanks next to this keyboard to satisfy my desire for a specific flavor at any given time. One and only one flavor? Yeah, I did Camels for 50 years and I ain't playin' that game again.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Not a chance. Lannie has a couple hundred flavors, from which she has made (and maintains) about 100 mixes so she can go-to whatever it is she desires on any given day or part of a day. Even I have 8 mods/tanks next to this keyboard to satisfy my desire for a specific flavor at any given time. One and only one flavor? Yeah, I did Camels for 50 years and I ain't playin' that game again.
My tastey buds never did come back very good

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
:thumb:
Hey ;)

Not been around for a while, how is everyone doing ?

As for Boden, as far as I know the forums were getting in the way of family life so he left and is probably still making his triangle shaped coils ha.

Hope Ya'll are OK anyways
Everyone is doing good, thanks for asking!
How about you guys over there, kids and girls doing good? No one trying to kill ya? lol :eek::D

I’m sure Boden has found another shape for coils by now.. :w00t:

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
:thumb:
Everyone is doing good, thanks for asking!
How about you guys over there, kids and girls doing good? No one trying to kill ya? lol :eek::D

I’m sure Boden has found another shape for coils by now.. :w00t:

The girls ?... Well one is doing great (she's engaged to me)...the other is in prison (not with me)

Kids are wonderful, life is just very busy these days, just lately, I've not really bought any vape gear, yup, shock.

I have been enjoying single coils again in the 50w range, probably just getting old ;)

Might be some good news for us UK vapors (or maybe not but it's a start)

The UK Government has passed a bill to deregulate several subsections of the Tobacco Product Directive (or TPD) that was passed in May of 2017. Many proponents of the vaping community were highly critical of the bill, with some saying that the directive was only ever intended for products like loose leaf tobacco and cigarettes. Other people mentioned that the relative newness of the electronic cigarette industry meant that it was irresponsible for EU lawmakers to include all nicotine-containing products as a catch-all, with mentions of a separate vaping specific law being more suitable.

2ml max capacity tanks is just a stupid, dumb law, hopefully soon, we can get back to buying our 10ml tanks lol. I have to keep shipping them from your side of the pond, another reason why I don't buy as many attys

Last edited:

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
The girls ?... Well one is doing great (she's engaged to me)...the other is in prison (not with me)

Kids are wonderful, life is just very busy these days, just lately, I've not really bought any vape gear, yup, shock.

I have been enjoying single coils again in the 50w range, probably just getting old ;)

Might be some good news for us UK vapors (or maybe not but it's a start)

The UK Government has passed a bill to deregulate several subsections of the Tobacco Product Directive (or TPD) that was passed in May of 2017. Many proponents of the vaping community were highly critical of the bill, with some saying that the directive was only ever intended for products like loose leaf tobacco and cigarettes. Other people mentioned that the relative newness of the electronic cigarette industry meant that it was irresponsible for EU lawmakers to include all nicotine-containing products as a catch-all, with mentions of a separate vaping specific law being more suitable.

2ml max capacity tanks is just a stupid, dumb law, hopefully soon, we can get back to buying our 10ml tanks lol. I have to keep shipping them from your side of the pond, another reason why I don't buy as many attys
Glad to hear the Fanily is good!
Yeah, That law is ridiculous..

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
that's good to hear! Also glad y'all are doing well.

Wow, this thread was easy to catch up on, but 8 posts in 17 days........c'mon y'all......talk! lol

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Good. This nothing I want to spend money on has been making me nuts.
Well it's no secret I love my finder DNA 250, lightest triple 18650 mod I've used and it's great.

Now the Finder DNA250c is on its way, that will a mod I'll probably pick up.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread