Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
@Rixsta Your Avatar looks too similar to Bodens too me lol Could be because I haven’t seen bodens in a long time... How is he doing if anyone knows?

Hope your doing okay bro! :thumb:
Hey ;)

Not been around for a while, how is everyone doing ?

As for Boden, as far as I know the forums were getting in the way of family life so he left and is probably still making his triangle shaped coils ha.

Hope Ya'll are OK anyways

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
My shinyitis is acting up, whats every mod wompers fav tank?

Depends on the day. I'm happy going between an OBS Engine, a Pharaoh, a Serpent SMM, and a Merlin with the air restrictor removed. I also have fun with a big baby beast with the 0.4 ohm Q2 coil. Each has pluses and minuses. If I could only have one it would be the original dual coil Engine. Great flavor, decent cloud, and no leaking.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I do love me some Steam Crave products, here are a few of my Aromamizers.
SC Family.jpg

I also squonk a pair of B2K's daily, just waiting to get my third.
B2K.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hey ;)

Not been around for a while, how is everyone doing ?

As for Boden, as far as I know the forums were getting in the way of family life so he left and is probably still making his triangle shaped coils ha.

Hope Ya'll are OK anyways
there you are! xxx how wuz the birthday??

So apparently I'm a mod womper...didn't even know what that meant until I came across this thread.
welcome to the thread! I don't use tanks. Use an O16 RDA on my Reos Easy peasy lemon squeezy and none of the hassles of tanks

I am really liking the original Uwell Crown tank atm. There are 3 different ohm stock coils available 0.25, 0.50 and 1.2 ohm. There is a rba available which I use and prefer.

YMMV
:)
welcome to you also! (if you've been here before and I forgot, please excuse me).

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
there you are! xxx how wuz the birthday??

welcome to the thread! I don't use tanks. Use an O16 RDA on my Reos Easy peasy lemon squeezy and none of the hassles of tanks

welcome to you also! (if you've been here before and I forgot, please excuse me).
Thanks. Nope, first visit...

:)

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Moonshots.

I now own four of them--three 22's and a 24. They are a challenge to build on but once they're done, I just can't put them down.

The metal boxes they come in would probably make nice homebrewed box mods, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread