The Womper Woom, Womp it again Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Well the Zeus will be going back in the box... 6ml's of BOOM, I like it!
P53z0H9.jpg

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Sitting around in the nice weather enjoying that Engine 2. Nice, nice flavor. I will give it an edge over the original, despite the weird deck. Also enjoying that Cylon. Right now going with a Pharoah on top in wattage curve mode which I've never used before. Works really well.

B285BC51-E202-4360-9426-70F54FF836AD.jpeg

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
<<<tap tap>>>

This thing on??

Where ya all go??

Hey, buddy! I was JUST (honest, and for real) thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you've been. :) The force must be strong with you. ;)

I'm still vaping my wonderful Nanos, can't find a fault with them, and they'll sit on anything. I have two RX200s, my purple Target (what a sturdy little mod that one is!), an iStick60, an Evic mini, and one of the old Kanger box mods (I don't think they even had a name) with Nanos on top, and I'm perfectly happy. I've come up with some new recipes, too, so I'm as happy as a pig in slop. :p

Dale (inspects) also sent me a couple Crius Plus tanks because he wasn't using them and he thought I might like them since they're OBS. I DO like them, but OMG, the wicking is fiddly. I think I've finally got it figured out, though, and lucky for me I don't need a great deal of airflow because when the bottom airflow is open past this >< much, it whistles like a train. But with the wick just right, the bottom airflow almost shut, the top airflow all the way open, and just one coil in it, it's as good as the Nanos. :) I like the Nanos better just because they don't need as much fiddling, but once I get the routine of the Crius down pat, I'll be OK.

Anyway, good to see you! And everybody else!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hey Lannie! Good to hear things are well with you. The C+ is a nice tank but yes, the wicking can be a little fiddly. I never noticed any whistling, but my hearing probably isn't good enough to know. I guess that's one advantage to some hearing loss, less annoying sounds.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Wow! After what seems like years of no one posting on this thread, a few posts and many of the old ghosts suddenly show up. Now, where is the rest of the "old guard"? Deceased? Moved on down the road? Or just nothing to reply to? (that last one is my excuse) :)

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hey Lannie! Good to hear things are well with you. The C+ is a nice tank but yes, the wicking can be a little fiddly. I never noticed any whistling, but my hearing probably isn't good enough to know. I guess that's one advantage to some hearing loss, less annoying sounds.

Rich can't hear it, either. I was worried I was annoying him, until I asked him if it was bothering him, and he said, "Is what bothering me?" LOL! Well, it bothers ME, so I just keep the airflow shut down. Nice tanks, though.

Oh, and I forgot, I also have a Battlestar sporting a Nano as well. The Crius is on my third RX200. And I vape ALL of them throughout the day. Each has a different flavor... of course. :)

Good to see you out and about Lannie. Still loving my Nanos too.

Yup, nothing better that I'VE ever tried. I wish they still made them, I'd get a few more.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Rich can't hear it, either. I was worried I was annoying him, until I asked him if it was bothering him, and he said, "Is what bothering me?" LOL! Well, it bothers ME, so I just keep the airflow shut down. Nice tanks, though.

Oh, and I forgot, I also have a Battlestar sporting a Nano as well. The Crius is on my third RX200. And I vape ALL of them throughout the day. Each has a different flavor... of course. :)

Yup, nothing better that I'VE ever tried. I wish they still made them, I'd get a few more.
Hoping for the Nano II. Engine II af and wicking is greatly improved. BTW I have 9 Nanos, pm me if you need another down the road.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Good to see some of you :)

I want another Rebel mod, this time though with a yihi chip.

My vaping is pretty standard though, vaping on the Falcon Resin with the m2 coil, RTA flavor, seriously. Just so much easier for me atm with my busy lifestyle and a great vape.

Food time :)

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hoping for the Nano II. Engine II af and wicking is greatly improved. BTW I have 9 Nanos, pm me if you need another down the road.

Awww, that's sweet of you, thank you, but I have six Nanos and now four of the Crius Plus tanks, so I SHOULD be all set. Not to mention a bunch of other perfectly good tanks that I put away when I found the Nano. Nothing wrong with them, really, other than some of them might drool or leak a bit under certain circumstances, or it's tough to get the coil installed, or some other minor thing. I just like EASY and the Nano and Crius are EASY. And no leaky! That's the best part. :D

Hi, Rixy! :toast:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Wow! After what seems like years of no one posting on this thread, a few posts and many of the old ghosts suddenly show up. Now, where is the rest of the "old guard"? Deceased? Moved on down the road? Or just nothing to reply to? (that last one is my excuse) :)
Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Rumors of my outrageous summer schedule, on the other hand...

Still vaping. Still experimenting. Newest addition is the eleaf Pico Squeeze 2.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Some of us Rixsta...

Good to see you;)
I know, it came out all wrong. What I meant was it was good to see some of the old group in here.
:?:

Hi, Rixy! :toast:
Hello there Lannie my little custard biscuit :wub:

Hey that's twice I used the wrong words today, I told Emmy she looked like a Barbie doll , well I thought it was a compliment..

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
?Hello there Lannie my little custard biscuit :wub:

Hey that's twice I used the wrong words today, I told Emmy she looked like a Barbie doll , well I thought it was a compliment..

Is that your side of the pond's version of

220px-MY_LITTLE_CHICKADEE.jpg

;)

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hello there Lannie my little custard biscuit :wub:

Little? LOL! Rixy, my dear son, don't forget I'm *almost* as tall as you are! ROFL! And what's wrong with saying Emmy looks like a Barbie doll? I used to look like a Barbie doll, too, until gravity worked its wily ways on me. Boo. Tell her to enjoy her Barbiness while it lasts. ;)

Custard biscuit, now... that will make me forget about EVERYTHING else, including saggy bits. OMG, mixed with just a tiny bit of strawberry, it's DIVINE. I'm vaping a tank of it as I type, in fact. :vapor: I still want to try some with a little forest fruit or harvest berry mix. I think that might be even better! Or peach... that would be dreamy soft, wouldn't it? Maybe a bit of tangy pineapple? The permutations are endless! You've hit a home run, my boy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread