Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Little? LOL! Rixy, my dear son, don't forget I'm *almost* as tall as you are! ROFL! And what's wrong with saying Emmy looks like a Barbie doll? I used to look like a Barbie doll, too, until gravity worked its wily ways on me. Boo. Tell her to enjoy her Barbiness while it lasts. ;)

Custard biscuit, now... that will make me forget about EVERYTHING else, including saggy bits. OMG, mixed with just a tiny bit of strawberry, it's DIVINE. I'm vaping a tank of it as I type, in fact. :vapor: I still want to try some with a little forest fruit or harvest berry mix. I think that might be even better! Or peach... that would be dreamy soft, wouldn't it? Maybe a bit of tangy pineapple? The permutations are endless! You've hit a home run, my boy! :D
Yup, nothing wrong with a Barbie figure but I think SHE classed that with a dumb blonde, well, ya can't win em all.
As for the juice, I'm vaping it with 1% Juicy peach (Cap) and it's really nice, should of gone with 2% though, once you have a base like that, skies the limit.

I've decided to share this one anyway of course you can use V2 custard but me n Lannie are rebels lol

Screenshot_20180711-151119.jpeg

From this base, it's good as a standalone or to add fruits.

You can play around with the recipe, like half the cream and add some butter cream or cake batter.. Pretty sure you could lower the custard to 10%, that gives you 2% to add fruits and still keep the 20% flavor ratio. You really don't need anymore than 2% fruits or it will overpower the base and ruin it.

Last edited:

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
And what's wrong with saying Emmy looks like a Barbie doll?
Barbie is clearly anorexic, sacrificing tomorrow's health and longevity for wolf whistles today. :)

Comparing the harshness of 3 mg/ml nicotine to the harshness of 35 mg/ml nicotine is like comparing apples to elephants. JMHO. I have mixed using unflavored nic salt liquid at my usual nicotine strength of 10 mg/ml. The nic salt liquid has dramatically less throat hit than any of the many conventionally-formulated nic liquids that I've used.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Barbie is clearly anorexic, sacrificing tomorrow's health and longevity for wolf whistles today. :)

Comparing the harshness of 3 mg/ml nicotine to the harshness of 35 mg/ml nicotine is like comparing apples to elephants. JMHO. I have mixed using unflavored nic salt liquid at my usual nicotine strength of 10 mg/ml. The nic salt liquid has dramatically less throat hit than any of the many conventionally-formulated nic liquids that I've used.
Stereotypes, my partner isn't anorexic and is very healthy but she does look like a Barbie doll with her long blonde hair and long legs. I know what you mean though but she's no hour glass lol.

As for Nic salts, they are great and I agree, much less throat hit, less peppery on the throat and makes the vape much smoother, I won't be going back.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
As for Nic salts, they are great and I agree, much less throat hit, less peppery on the throat and makes the vape much smoother, I won't be going back.

Alas, thanks to the FuDA and my prepping ways, I have enough free base nic for about 20 years :lol:

Then again, I do like a bit of TH, so it's not an issue for me :)

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
35mg is the lowest level the local store sells.

The Breeze is way to powerful for 35mg. The harshness is bad.

Now I have it in a Nautty II at 1.8 and 4V which is 8W. Still way to harsh.

Can't figger out what this stuff is used for???

BTW with the Breeze old school nic is useless. I made several batches from 10-18mg and its brutal. Going lower wouldn't allow enough nic.

Reactions: Eskie

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
35mg is the lowest level the local store sells.

The Breeze is way to powerful for 35mg. The harshness is bad.

Now I have it in a Nautty II at 1.8 and 4V which is 8W. Still way to harsh.

Can't figger out what this stuff is used for???

BTW with the Breeze old school nic is useless. I made several batches from 10-18mg and its brutal. Going lower wouldn't allow enough nic.
Maybe the draw isn't right for the juice. Or it's the brand. Have you tried mixing with salts?

Reactions: Eskie

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Maybe the draw isn't right for the juice. Or it's the brand. Have you tried mixing with salts?
I don't mix with them, I'm very happy with my current mixing.

The are a known good brand of juice in regular. One has to assume there salts are good also.

The nic satisfaction is very, very good if you can stand the burning.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Alas, thanks to the FuDA and my prepping ways, I have enough free base nic for about 20 years :lol:

Then again, I do like a bit of TH, so it's not an issue for me :)
Same, the wife to be is moaning it's taking up too much room in the chest freezer. Good to have it as a backup though, normal 7.2% nic I only mix at 2mg so not too bad. I'm pretty sure I could vape nic free but it's all physiological, I seem to have to add it. Funny thing is, Emily made some nic free juice that I thought had nicotine in, vaped 120ml of it and didn't even notice. Go firgure...

I mixed some 18mg salts for my uncle and tasted out of curiosity, zero burning.

I had a different kind of burning, my eldest Son put hair gel on my cheese sandwich, omg, revenge is coming I tell ya lol

Made my face go ................

hqdefault.jpg

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Pretty sure you could lower the custard to 10%,

For me, that extra 2% custard makes all the difference. I have many recipes that use 10% custard, and they're very good, but this one has that little extra punch of flavor... at first (I always try it the day I mix something), it seemed TOO much, but it mellowed and melded and now it's just perfect. I can still taste that 2% difference, though. Good thing I got a quart of custard in the fridge. ;)

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
For me, that extra 2% custard makes all the difference. I have many recipes that use 10% custard, and they're very good, but this one has that little extra punch of flavor... at first (I always try it the day I mix something), it seemed TOO much, but it mellowed and melded and now it's just perfect. I can still taste that 2% difference, though. Good thing I got a quart of custard in the fridge. ;)
12% it is then, never tried it at 10, won't bother now. Hugs x

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Same, the wife to be is moaning it's taking up too much room in the chest freezer. Good to have it as a backup though, normal 7.2% nic I only mix at 2mg so not too bad. I'm pretty sure I could vape nic free but it's all physiological, I seem to have to add it. Funny thing is, Emily made some nic free juice that I thought had nicotine in, vaped 120ml of it and didn't even notice. Go firgure...

Calculate the volume an equivalent amount of cigs would take :)

Not a big difference between 2 and 0 %, so I can see how you'd not notice. I mix to about 18 mg, so if someone did that to me, I'd be vaping with every breath! :w00t:

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Calculate the volume an equivalent amount of cigs would take :)

Not a big difference between 2 and 0 %, so I can see how you'd not notice. I mix to about 18 mg, so if someone did that to me, I'd be vaping with every breath! :w00t:
Yeah very true but the way I vape, deep lung hits, anything above 3mg and I get the shakes :eek:

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Yeah very true but the way I vape, deep lung hits, anything above 3mg and I get the shakes :eek:

Same here. I don't think tottle puffers realize how much nic me take in.

I cut the salts juice with a similar flavor of regular. I'm guessing 20-25mg. Running through the Nautty II at 14w at 1.8 ohm clapton. Its actually pretty good now. Not harsh at all finally.

I'll try and mix some up for the Breeze. Reular nic at 18mg through the Breeze is brutal. The salts at 35mg are less harsh the regular at 18mg. Its a snotty little unit with the 1.0 ohm and a real terror with the .6.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
We received a batch of Salts at the shop ranging from 10mg to 50mg. I dug out the old Kayfun Undead to put a build on it, been years since I've worked with 28ga...

A 2.5mm SS430 build and the Steam Tuners tiny tank will be a perfect match for the CoV Mini Volt! :)

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
We received a batch of Salts at the shop ranging from 10mg to 50mg. I dug out the old Kayfun Undead to put a build on it, been years since I've worked with 28ga...

A 2.5mm SS430 build and the Steam Tuners tiny tank will be a perfect match for the CoV Mini Volt! :)
I got some sample salts in at 30mg. I tried them in the Wismec MyJet, iCare, and Joyetech Batpack. Gotta say I really enjoy the Batpack.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I got some sample salts in at 30mg. I tried them in the Wismec MyJet, iCare, and Joyetech Batpack. Gotta say I really enjoy the Batpack.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
The Batpack looks like a nice little rig using regular AA batteries and the D16 tank. I'll have to get the boss to bring some in.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I just made my second 4-ounce bottle of the biscuit custard yesterday afternoon. Only took me a few days to go through the first one. ;) (In all honesty, I still have part of a 60ml bottle full, so I haven't gone through the ENTIRE first bottle so far.) I was surprised to notice, this morning as I was grabbing the bottle out to fill my tank again, that I had COMPLETELY forgotten about GOC for the last 48 hours or so. First time that's happened in well over a year. I should do a side-by-side to see which one is better. But I think I know. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread