The XHALER Sneak Peek

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Im fine Honey....Shipped 55 orders last night, received another 55 today so far and am trying to post the XHALER on the site...Took about 20 pics last night with my nephew and still ahve 4 more packages to list on the site and have to have the pictures numbered for color selections...Plus the Drama squad seems to be starting there usual $h!t over in in the other forum...I guess they got tired of fighting each other and are tryin to drag someone else in??? I aint got time for them, if they keep it up I will send Xhaler Man over there!!!! NANANANananananaNANANANAXHALE!!!!

My self and some others have been trying to hold off some of the masses with this same basic info....you were probibly busy with orders, etc.

Gotta admit, I was starting to worry too!:oops:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Well, Id like one of those beautiful vapor-black ones...MMMmmmmHmmmmm!!!! Lookin MIGHTY PURDY right thur!!!

:)

You gotta see it up close!!! :evil:It is BADASSED...Some of the other ones are really cool, but the pictures arent doing them any justice...Going to the Manufacturer tommorow for the very last adjustment and hoping the springs are there...They were shipped yesterday and ew have to make a slot in the bottom cap (very simple) and we should be rockin!!!

BTW the button in the pic is not the fianl product:oops:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
You can get all the volts on 1 mod correct?

Yes the one in the picture will run at all those voltages...No sleeves, magnets ,wrenches, spacers, or 8-oexplosions!!!!!

BTW the top cap is not like any other mods and the bottom that yoo cant see in the picture is also different than ANY other Mod, in contrast to the posts you might read elsewhere...;-)

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I am getting sooo excited now!! I cant decide between the green and the black with vapor..lol ;)
they are all hot!!!!!
i am gonna have to have the have it all kit.. with case, batteries tips.. I am not going to go to other places for these things.. one reasone I LOVE to shop here.. everything I need for all my models!!! :D and the best juice and customer service around to top it all off!

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I think Im in love with the vapor-black one. I could care less where the button is, or what it may or may not look like. I guess when ur in love, anything else is superficial.... ;)

NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa XHALERMAN!!! (..now I choose lung juice and i vape all day...)

Waiting for Xhalerman to get me and show me the wayyyy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread