The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The XHALER Sneak Peek

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. modestmark

modestmark Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2009
    Southern California
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    pictures.
    I want the mint green one please! or the darker green one. or the blue one.
    i've been lurking this thread for weeks.
    I must have one of these.
    I can tell from all the thoughtful responses to EVERY question asked in this thread, that you're a great person to buy my first mod from.
    (also, that you're a bad person to pick a fight in a bar with :cool:)
    my question- will you be offering any kind of same day shipping on this puppy? maybe instant shipping? teleportation?

2. Dredbull

Dredbull Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Drew I thought I saw a diamond plate version, musta been trick lighting... Is that a carbon fiber looking on hiding there?

I might have to get some goodies for myself for xmas...

3. lawnman3

lawnman3 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:i just ordered last night only juice shi t t iknew i should have just waited 1 more day in the mean time ill be stalkin just dont any body order mine or youll feel the rath lol ill be lurking

4. crashtestjeep

crashtestjeep Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    The monkey requested I post for him...

"Now where in the world can I, a MONKEY, get my grubby lil hands on somme cash? Hmmm..."

[​IMG]

"OOOOhHHHhhhhh, I know... Ill just TRADE THIS BEAR I GOT! BrawhahahaHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

[​IMG]

Hey, Im just the messenger here.....;)

5. JeannieB360

JeannieB360 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Teleportation? That's an even better option than an NHALER drive-through window!

Beam me up, Xhalerman.

6. rjp44

rjp44 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2009
    West Chester, OH
    Sorry Drew, I think I've started a frenzy since I saw the first xhaler pic on your site. Too bad you aren't closer, I've got a stand and lighting that I use to take pics of coins.

7. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Okay... Very exciting! I just want to say I don't care what color mine is... Well, Okay NO hot pink for this gal but anything else - I'm down. I think the black w/ vapor picture looks pretty snazzy!!

Good luck Drew! I hope we don't drive you crazy! You THINK you won't sell them all quickly but I wonder... I know I'm orderin'

8. gjrhine

gjrhine Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Sunny South Carolina
    So we don't get to know what it is made of so we can make judgments about conductivity? That's a curious approach. :confused:

9. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    You shouldn't apologize rjp. I just happened to be on here right after you posted that. I thank you. I know we are all very excited and probably driving Drew nuts but when you have a following like he does, sometimes things like this happen. Thanks to Drew for putting up with us.

10. TDM

TDM Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    XHalerman gave you strep?????? :shock:

11. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    Hope your feeling better Crash!
    That monkey has some big siffering to do .. LOL

Were you been TDM? are those bears ok? LOL

12. mcl5000

mcl5000 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    Seems odd to me, too. Very valid question. I'd like to know.

13. Scottbee

Scottbee Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Okauchee Lake, WI
    What's so curious about that?

It may be a trade secret. It may be the result of hours of R&D that can't be otherwise protected.. so it is kept secret.

And exactly what "judgment" do you want to make about the conductivity? If there is a doped SMT resistor in a circuit do you need to know what the substrate was doped with? Honestly? From a manufacturers perspective, it's literally none of your business.

The unit either performs the way that you want it to.. or it doesn't. Outside of health considerations, the material compositions, alloys, and other component qualifications and sources don't need to be in the public domain.

14. mcl5000

Jul 15, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    I can't think of one PV on the market that we don't know what metal it is made out of...

It's not going to change my mind on purchasing one or not, but it doesn't seem like a very secret thing.

edit: what are the dimensions of the Xhaler? I'm sure I missed it somewhere.

15. 6linkslam

6linkslam Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm wondering what the deal is with trying to keep certain things secret about this thing. I mean it's going to be sold so why not just answer peoples questions? Unless the person being questioned about this product knows absoloutely nothing about it and tries to hide the fact with mystery.

16. Scottbee

Sep 18, 2009
    Okauchee Lake, WI
    Actually, I'm willing to bet that's not true. The aluminum alloy on the battery body of the Joye 510? The nichrome alloy on the SLB 901 atty? The mesh alloy on the 510 atty? Do you know those?

17. mcl5000

Jul 15, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    I didn't mean things that cost $6.

18. gjrhine

May 18, 2009
    Sunny South Carolina
    Well they will make it my business if they want my business. We know in general what metals conduct better than others and we even know what aluminum alloys are used in the Puresmokers and others.

19. Scottbee

Sep 18, 2009
    Okauchee Lake, WI
    Don't be too surprised if manufacturers don't want your business that badly.

I really like the late 90's semi-metallic Corvette brake pads made by Delco. They work better than a lot of the aftermarket stuff, and I have actually cut those pads down and used them on other vehicles. Delco won't tell me what they're made of...... <sniff>

20. gjrhine

May 18, 2009
    Sunny South Carolina
    Actually I'd be very surprised. It seems like there's a new mod out every day. The days of choosing between a 901 and a pen style are long gone.

edit: Oh I starting to get now - member since Sept. 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.